Intro

"Hana! It's 3 am and the alarm on the microwave has been going off once every 5 minutes!" A voice shouted from the kitchen.
"How'd you know it was me?" Hana shouted in response from the couch, mid game.
"Gee, it's almost like your the only one who's up this early?"
"Actually, it's up this late. And there's plenty of people up! Right guys?" She said speaking into her headset.
"Sweetie, they live in Korea. It's 5 pm for them."
"Oh please, Robert lives in America!"
"Robert's also never dated anyone." Angela retorted as she began walking up to the couch.
"Oh dang Robert, you just got burned by a mom!" She overheard the muffled conversation and chuckled a bit.
"Anyways, your hot pockets are ready," Angela set down the hot pockets next to Hana and kissed her on the forehead.
"Ewwww, moooom!" Angela laughed as she watched the dying animation for her daughter's character. "Great now they captured A. Good going mom."
Angela could hear Hana's teammates yelling at her as she walked down the hall and into her bedroom. The right side of the bed was empty, where Fareeha usually slept. Fareeha had been chosen to go on night mission in Mexico with Roadhog and Junkrat. Currently all Angela could do was hope for her lover's safety, and go to sleep.

(A/N)
Heeeeeellloooooooo! It's emo dog! (Because y'know, someone else on this account would write about ow...) anyways, this a story based off the "overwatch sharing a house" au. Sorry if it seriously sucks because I haven't written anything lately really, but I hope you guys enjoy it for what it is.