Chapter 1

Jasmine POV
Wassup I'm Jasmine, and I'm in a "relationship" you can say with Chris. I mean I don't know anymore we was all good at the beginning, but then he come back all late smelling like other women and I'm just over it. I also got this modeling job out in Miami and I haven't told Chris and I gotta leave in 3 months. He's just always gone. I just had walked in from my photo shoot and Chris was putting his jacket on. "Where the hell are you going Chris?" He looked at me for a minute. "I'm just going out wit August bae." I rolled my eyes "I'm sure you are." I walked passed him upstairs and just sat there. Why does he do this to me?? "Hey bae..." I looked up at him "hey Chris." He came and sat next to me. "You aight jazzy?" I nodded "I'm straight" I said getting up and walking in the bathroom putting my hair in a bun and putting on something comfortable.

 "You aight jazzy?" I nodded "I'm straight" I said getting up and walking in the bathroom putting my hair in a bun and putting on something comfortable

"Damn Jasmine." I chuckled "You needa dress like that more often." He licked his lips. "You needa be home more often then you'd see" I smirked and then I felt Chris push me against the wall. "Tryna be smart huh?" I smirked "I was just stating facts." Chris turned me around forcefully and pinned me against the wall grinding against me. "Mm chrisss" "You wanna be smart, since you so smart what comes after c huh??" This nigga is stupid😂 "you gonna answer me??" He grinds against me again "ddd--dd" "yep thats what you finna get since you wanna act smart" I turned around and just got pinned back on the wall. Chris stuck his hand in my panties and started rubbing my clit "Chrissssssss-- mmm" He took his hand out and licked his fingers "you taste good" I was now turned on at this point, and he's about to walk out. I ran towards Chris and jumped in chris arms. "Dont leave baby." "I got to babygirl he's waiting on me." "Chrissss" "I'll be back." "Babyyyyyy" "Jasmine." "Baby please don't leave me" "bae ill be back as soon as i can" I sighed and got outta his arms. "Okay" I walked in our room and started watching juice. 
-
2am
I was at the end of straight outta Compton since juice ended and Chris is just walking in the house.  "Im back bae" "I see" "what's wrong wit you?" "Nothin' " "Yeah there is, yo voice gets all compton like when i first met you when you mad." And yes I'm from Compton. I lived there when I was little, my cousin happens to be Ice cube but we lost contact a lil after I started modeling, I was very hoodish back then but I changed when I moved to Virginia. I should really call him soon. "Why were you out so late?" "I lost track of time bae." "Aight." I said turning off the tv and going to sleep, stayed up all late and I gotta go to another photo shoot tomorrow. Chris climbed in the bed and got on top of me. He started sucking on my neck. "Chrisss-stopp" "why bae" "I have a photo shoot tomorrow, I'm not staying up all late"  "you'll be fine bae" He started kissing all over me "chriss" He took off my shirt and started massaging my breasts "mmm" He unhooked my bra and started rubbing me through my panties "Mmm stoppp teasin-gg" he smirked and pulled off my panties and started to kiss my inner thigh "chriss stop teasing" with that he dug right in as if he hasn't ate in years. "OHH FUCK CHRISS" He started going deeper with his tongue. "OH CHRIS IM GONNA-" and I came and he licked it clean. Then suddenly he slammed into me "FUCK" He started off fast "OHH FUCK FASTER CHRISS" he sped up and i couldn't control my moans. "WHATS MY NAME?" "CHRISS" "NAH WHATS MY FUCKING NAME" "CHRISTOPHER" "WHATS MY FUCKIN NAME JASMINE STOP PLAYIN" "DADDY FUCKK" we both came and Chris collapsed next to me. "I love you Jasmine" "love you too" we both went to sleep.
-
I woke up and had to throw up. I ran in the bathroom and threw up. "Jasmine are you okay baby" I brushed my teeth and just went and sat down.
oh lord.
Lip stick marks and Unprotected sex