Imagine #1 First Meet

Imagine meeting The Joker/ Mr. J/J

My friends all decided that we were going to go to a club tonight.

I did not want to go, I don't want to have to deal with a bunch of drunk people.

My friends had forced me to be their designated driver and I would just be their to babysit if any of my friends drank to much and got sick.

When we first get inside the club my friends go straight to the bar, leaving me behind.

After a while I got board and started to walk around the club and I watched as a man with green hair and tattoos that cover parts of his arms and the visible tattoos that were on his chest with his shirt mostly unbuttoned.

He glanced at me and smiled at me as he walked by then disappeared behind one of the private areas of the club.

"Are you sure you don't want a drink, one won't kill you" one of my friends says annoying "I'm not drinking anything" I say and I ignore everything and focus on the music that's playing.

"I think that guy is staring at you" my friend Sarah says taking me out of my thoughts. I look back and see the man that I saw early staring directly at me, he puts his left hand that has a tattoo of a mouth up to his mouth and starts to laugh. I look away and watch as my friends grab more drinks.

"You don't look like your having a good time" I hear someone say and I turn around to find the man who was staring at me, now standing in front of me. "it could be worse, all of my friends could be throwing up right now and I would have to help them" I say and he smiles slightly.

"I like you, you've got a certain fire in you" he says and he puts his arm out to me "lets go talk where it's more private" he says and I take his arm hesitantly.

The man takes me to the spot that he was staring at me from. once he sits down he starts to ask questions "so what's ya name doll face" he says as he smiles "my name is y/n" I say and he stands up.

"What a lovely name, for a lovely lady" he says and he grabs my hand and kisses it "what's your name?" I ask as he sits back down "you can call me J" he says and I smile slightly "well J, I should probably get going before all my friends get to the point to where they all throw up in my car" I say and I stand up to leave.

J grabs my arm and pulls me close to him "it was nice meeting you, I'll see ya later" he says and I walk away to go find my friends and we leave the club.

Yay! I wrote my first joker imagine, I hope you guys enjoy it.