the life i live

my name is Charlie James  . I look regular and I act regular . anyone in the normal world would think I'm just an average 22 year old. however in the mafia world everyone acknowledges me as the First Lady . I guess that's just the title that comes with being married to the mafia King  Stephen James .

I first met Stephen when I was 19 , he would shower me with gifts took me out on dates . he basically did what a good boyfriend would do . but sometimes he would leave for a certain period of time, and of course I had my doubts that he was being faithful  . nevertheless he always took my mind off it when he came back. we continued our relationship, and surprisingly it was going really well, then during the year of my twentieth birthday he proposed.

but sadly my wedding didn't go as planned . yes there was a beautiful cake , breath taking dress, and wonderful decorations, but as I began to walk down those aisles and reach the alter where that gorgeous man was standing, I looked around at the audience, and saw many people I did not invite.
there were more than over 60 men in black suits  covered in tattoos from what I could see.  I thought nothing of it at first , after the service and we said I do  as we were changing for the reception  he told me what was going on.

" baby are you happy "? he asked me looking in my eyes. " yes I'm very happy Stephen " I replied , then gave him a little peck on his soft pink lips.  " well Charlie there's something I need to tell you"  he said. at this point I was silent. " we'll remember when I told you I have my own business "? I nodded my head. " baby I'm the mafia King , and those men you saw today work for me".  Now I  was dumbfounded. there was no need to question him , I just know he was telling the truth. I don't even know who I married, the whole time was a lie.

I pulled away from him without saying anything and walked down to the reception hall with him behind me . the whole time during the party I did not enjoy myself, Stephen would try and talk to me but I couldn't say anything to him. that night he did not touch me . I didn't get the perfect wedding night that I wished for.

~~~~~~~~~
please vote and comment .
and I will try my best to update as often as possible