Come fourth dear brother.

【ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ 2036】

William was writing at his desk. Scribbling down plans to get out of the House of M and to find his twin brother Tommy. Huffing he threw his pencil at his wall and rolled his icy blue eyes shut. Leaning back in his chair he took a second to think. The break didn't last long, right until he heard footsteps. He knew just whose they were as well. His mother's. She was back home. What did she want. Erik was at home asleep and Wanda was under the same roof as him.

"Thomas! William!" He heard her yell down the hall. He could tell by her tone she was highly upset. As the footsteps grew closer Billy shot up on his feet. Backing up he rushed into his closet. Doing whatever he could to hide. He saw through the crack of the door. Shines of scarlet. He gasped, and hid father back.

Breathing heavy Billy knelt down and closed his eyes. Thinking as hard as he could. He used his telepathy to contact his brother. He had to go after him. Away from the house where he was safe. He groaned a bit as his eyes squinted completely shut.

Images of a garage came across his thoughts. Then soon the time machine in pieces. He had reached him. Yet vaguely. Yelling in the closet as he did his best to get a hold of his twin.

Soon a flash of daylight came up behind Billy. The door was open and his eyes shot open. Not turning around. His mother was right behind him. Breathing heavy again he nearly jumped out of his skin as he felt her hand slam on his shoulder.

"No! Mother! Please!" He cried out. Soon more flashes of scarlet hexes. She had gotten to both of the boys now.