Prologue

Redhead's POV

It was just another day in an endless cycle of making a demon lunch, going grocery shopping, cleaning up its domain, and getting scared shitless.

Everyday, soon turned into my life being consumed by He Tian. He would never fail to catch me of guard and drag me where ever he pleased. It's happened so much my friends have accused me of blowing them off for him. No matter how hard I fought there was no way of escaping him. At School, in pubic, even in my dreams. He had complete control over me. I need to find a way to break his spell or at least misplace it onto someone else.

Later that day...

"Why do you want me to make dinner for you" I asked.
" Becuase, I'm tired of take out food and premade lunches" He Tian replied.
"Well I have a life to you know" I yelled.
"I know, it completely revolves around me" "Bastered" I mumbled.

After finally reaching his apartment and filling the demons apotit. I decied it was time for me to finally go home.
"Where are you going?"he said
"Home" I replied.
"I still haven't had dessert yet" he smirked. "What, when was I ever suppose to make you dessert?" Before the words even had the chance to leave me mouth he pushed me against the counter.

His hot breath wisped across my face, it smelt of alcohol. When did he have time to drink?
"I have to go home so stop joking around"
"Who said I was joking" he replied.
He's eyes had this dark loom over them. This was completely different from his normal intimidating gaze. He was looking at me like an animal examining its prey.
"Come on asshole I have to leave."
"You can't" he replied.