moments like this

XXCOMING SOON!!XX

Five girls. Four dreams. Three secrets. Two locations. One website.

DANCER4LIFE:

She’s a shy girl, the one at the back of your class doodling in a note book. People don’t really talk to her, but she’s not a social outcast either. For her whole life, Hannah Stuart has been outshined by her older siblings. But, with a little encouragement from some newly made friends, can she make her dreams a reality?

GOLDENGURL:

You know who she is, heck, everyone does! Ever since Rosie Blue won the X-factor, people have been wowed by her amazing singing skills. But nobody took the time to know the person behind the talent. When she joins the newest social website for making friends, SHAREYOURLIFE.com with a fake name, will she be able to keep who she really is a secret?

CATCH_THE_MOMENT:

 Two words; social outcast. People make fun of Nicolette Robbins for being a photography freak, but it’s all she’s ever known. With her dad in Iraq and her mom in the hospital, it’s the only thing that makes her feel special. When she joins the social media shareyourlife, she meets some-dare she say it?-friends. Will they help her overcome her fear that she’s not good enough?

CALL_ME_GREEN:

 Olive Creswell has a secret. She’s pregnant.one mistake. One drunken mistake. She’s liked well enough at school, and she doesn’t want that to change. But when she realizes how true real friends could be, after joining the hottest new website, will she learn the meaning of true friendship?

FUNNYBIOTCH:

 Zara Carrel. A name everyone in their school knows. But, what they don’t know is that she cuts. She hates the girl that she’s become; a popular bitch, hence the name. But nobody knows the internal battle she’s struggling with. When she joins a popular website, will she realize that, in getting people to love her, she fell out of love with herself?

These girls know how to love, live, and laugh. But, with a little help from the internet, will they learn to love, live, laugh, cry, fight, and fly together? A story about the love of friendship, the sadness of loss, and the beauty of acceptance.