School.

I looked down to see my breath coming in and out of my mouth, I then looked further down to see my red and gold socks with white shoes. I wasn't really looking for a Harry Potter look but that's just my school uniform. I've never liked my school the only good thing about it was my friends.
The teachers sucked as well as the work with them. If we made a 60or below we would get whoopens and NOBODY liked whoopens. Speaking of which my bottom still hurts from the other day... My mom has let me stay from school a couple times but last Friday was the last day I could. We had a mini war about it, but of course parents always win. And my dad never cheered me up. He is always working, and I've always had a bad feeling of where he worked at.... But he got big money. Ten dollars every three hours, and he worked nine hours so when he gets home he's tired. The last time he had talked to me was two days ago. So basically I'm a worthless.

================================
Hey guysssss!! I know I know I haven't been on in a while, OK maybe a year but still I'm back!
I deleted my other story! You can ask why in the comments😂 but I'm going to write this book for you and an assignment for the end of the year! Also this is not a true story of me but maybe someone else but yeaaaa have a great day!