Lost In Your Eyes -Jc Caylen Love Story-

Hey guys my name is Elena im 17 living in the sunshine state Florida, I have a wonderful best friend name Caroline shes also 17, weve know eachother since we were about five years old. We have a YouTube channel where we make all kinds of videos. Were not that big like Jack and Fin, or Oursecond life but were trying! I actualy have a huge crush on a youtuber, his name is Jc Caylen! Were friends but i think he only see's me as a friend.. and he has no idea and i dont want to ruin our friendship so id rather not even tell him .

Elena's POV
BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! My alarm went of. ugh why is it so early and then i rememberd that Caroline was picking me up at 8 to go to Playlist live, and as the slow person i am to get ready i had to put the alarm at 6:30. "ELENAAA WAKE UPP" My sister Sara called. Yes i live with my sister, when i was 6 my parents were in a tragic car accident. it was really bad, things became rough... sometimes it was so hard to just think straight, when i was little i didnt really understand i would just ask where's mommy where daddy to my sister but as i started growing up i understood everything and it started getting worse.The fact that my sister was my gardian now was something to deal with since we sometimes dont get along, Atleast i turn 18 in a year. "IM UPP" i yelled back. "Im going to work, i made you breakfest!" she anwsered "Alright thanks" i got up and sighed looking at my phone, Caroline had texted me asking if i was awake. i walked downstairs rubbing my eyes beacause i was still tired and my sister was mubuling something but i didnt really understand "How long are you going to be gone for El?" "Its just three days" she was walking outside the door. "Alright well call me when you leave!" i was closing the door behind her "Alright bye"

I finished eating and went back to my room i ran to my closet. "i still havent even packed" i said to myself.. i sighed i choosed an outfit http://weheartit.com/entry/82353196/search?context_type=search&context_user=marlivi&query=jc+outfit  i ran to the shower and started thinking about PlaylistLive.. im reallty excited to see jc hes like my best friend and hes been there during everything i just cant wait to hug him :) 

Jc's POV
It was around 4 in the morning and we had to get ready to go to the airport for playlsit live in Orlando Florida! I was really excited to meet my fans and all the other youtubers and of course my best friend Elena! Shes amazing and so beautiful i hate when she says shes not.. ive been there for here through a lot since she lost her parents when she was a kid. i felt so bad for here when she told me, i cant wait to just hug her and lift her up! i guess you can say i have a little crush on her.. i dont know but she probably dosnet even see me like that.. i mean she told me that she liked someone but i doubt thats me! We met last year at PlaylistLive and since then we got so colse.. but im just scared to tell her how i feel.. whatever i guess ill just continue hiding it, it might be for the best! I texted her since in Florida its around 7am, she told me she was waking up early to drive to Orlando! 

To: Elenaaa :3                                                                                                                            
GoodMorningg :)

Elena's POV
I got out of the shower, i had to wash  my hair so i took a pretty long time. I Checked my phone and i had a text message

From: Jc Caylennn <3
GoodMorning :)
To: Jc Caylennn <3
Good Morning Caylenn :) sorry i was showering!
I smiled to myself and finished getting ready, i knew Caroline would be calling me soon and i still havent even packed..shes going to kill me.. oh well! I finished and dried my hair and curled the tips and did my makeup. My phone was getting a phone call i ran to my dresser, it was Caroline 
"Hey girl hey" i laughed "Heyy, are you ready?!" She asked "Yeah i just finished getting ready?" "and did you pack?" she added "umm- yeah totally" i laughed "yes im almost done" i said before she would freak.. "haha alright, im going to get some starbucks and ill be over in about 30 minutes, do you want something?" "Yeah just give me the regualr, and alright ill see you then" She hung up and i trew my phone on the carpet and started packing.. i got a couple pants and shirts and skirts. It was late march so it was in between chilly and warm here.. i also got a bathing suite the hotel has an amazing pool.. ahhh i cant waitt 

Caroline's POV
"Hello, yea can i have one Tall Caramel Marchiato and a Tall Vanilla Bean with two pumps of Rasberry?" i told the lady at starbucks, her name was Sindy.. "your total is 8.68" she paused and looked up "Oh my GOSH your CAROLINE, i wacth you and Elana's videos all the time!" we both laughed "haha aww wow thats great, nice to meet you!" i rarley have any fan encounters here, but when i do it feels great! I was on my way to pick up Elena, hopefuly she's done packing..
I arrived at her house and knocked on the door.

Elena's POV
Knock Knock. That must be Caroline, i ran downstairs and opened the door. Caroline was wearing http://weheartit.com/entry/58994554/search?context_type=search&context_user=Yoloforever&page=33&query=runwaydreamz
and her hair was straightend! "I LOVe YOUR SHOES" i yelled, she laughed "Alright you ready to hit the rode?" "Yeah let me just get my suitecase" i ran up to my room and i herd Caroline shout something from the living room "Did Jc text you?" "Yeahh, he texted when he was on his way to the airport" she smirked at me, she was obviously the only one that knew about me liking jc... she was the only one i could actually talk to about it. "Are you excited to see him?" she asked smiling at me as we walked out the door and i locked it. "Yes i cant wait to just hug him" she laughed.
I put my suitecase in the backseat where Caroline's was too. We were going to each take turns. Even though Orlando is only an hour and 30 minutes away.
I texted my sister just because she was working and i didnt want to bother her

To: Saraa :)
Hey, i just left i locked the door! I'll call you when i get there. Love you Bye <3
From: Saraa :)
Alright hun, have fun and be careful! Love you too.. Tell Jc i say hello ;) Bye <3

I cringed a bit, oh yeah i forgot to tell you my sister thinks Jc is really atractive and has asked me to hook them up.. she obviosuly dosent know i like him.. and theres no way in hell im going to hook them up. I've had some bad expirences with my sister and my boyfriends... i've only had like 3 serious one's. She actually ended up kissing my ex boyfriend..in my own room. I was so mad at her.. and she blamed it on her being jealous of me when shes obviously prettier than me so i have no idea what shes talking about. 
Caroline saw that i spaced out "El whats wrong" i sighed "Just sara, she mentioned Jc again" "You know you eventually have to tell her you like him right." "That honestly wont stop her.. she will get any chance to take anyone i have away from me. and i hate it" i looked out the car.. and started to drift to sleep.

Alright Guys so this was the first chapter.. i dont know if it was good or not? or if it was too long but hope you guys liked it! :)

- Thaliaa xoxo