-chapter one-

The crowd within the stadium seem to shout louder more then ever. Stomping their feet on the ruble beneath them, and some with their arms up high to notice. A challenger from the Kingdom of Desiree had just lost his jousting match against the undefeated knight, Sir Malarski. The King watched upon the victory, and was very pleased with Malarski. Knight Malarksi galloped towards the King's garrison on his white stallion which obtained the best armor from his staying. Sir Malarski had steel armor on with a red polish glow. In the center of his chest plate was the Kingdom Mayflower symbol. His helmet was heavy with a red slash going across the face mask.  A knight for the mayflower citizens indeed. The King rose from his noble seating which was highest lurking point in the stadium.
"My noble knight yet again you have proved to me and thy lady that you have earned a mark forever in Mayflower's history. You've waited long enough for this day my Knight. Today I pronounce you... my first knight."
The crowd applauds as the King is escorted down to give the First Knight ribbon to Sir Malarki. Malarski kneels down as the King stopped in front of him.
"My lord, it is a great honor to revive this..." Malarski gets cut off by the sound of an alarming horse.
"Well ain't this something, is thy King too pleased." A voice from the entrance of the stadium.
The king looked over and seen another Knight stationed upon a black stallion.
"How dare you insult myself." The king said. He then ordered his archers that lurked above to open fire against the man.
"Wait... A challenger my lord." Sir Malarksi said grinning at the man.