Chapter 1 - The New Kid

~Serena POV~
I was peacefully asleep until my mom's fletchling used peck on my head telling me to get up. Man do I hate that bird. I got up and got dressed into a red long sleeve shirt and black jeans. I got my bag and went down stairs to eat breakfast and look at the time after I finished eating. I gave my mom a quick hug and left for the bus to meet up with my best friend Dawn.

"I can't believe there's going to be a new kid coming to our school" Dawn said while we waited for our friends Misty, May, and Calem. We talked the whole time by we I mean Dawn.

Everyone came and talked about the new kid who is coming. "Hey Serena" said Calem. "Yea whats up Calem " I said cause the bus was coming. "How was ur weekend?" Calem said. "Eeh could be better yours?" I said then the bus arrived and I sat at the window and Dawn sat beside me as usual everyday. She kept talking about the new kid hoping to be a boy.

I was thinking about what happened at professor Oaks summer camp when I was 7. I still remember that raven head boy who gave me that handkerchief to help heal my leg. He told me his name was Ash. He was the one who helped me through this whole time but Dawn was screaming in my ear to get me out of that memory.

I glared at her saying " What is it Dawn?" with annoyance in my voice. "Just going to say we are at school geez. We need to hurry up and find u a boyfriend" she said.
"Oh " I said getting out the bus and went to my group of friends with Gary, Drew, Clement, and Barry.

When I saw Gary he had someone around his arm that I never saw before I'm guessing the new kid. I looked at him and he looked like the same Raven head boy from my memories. The girls were behind me but ran to the group fast I looked Dawn she was like she was in a trance.

I went up to Gary. " This is Ash he just came from Pallet town " he said to us girls " and that's where I was from before I moved " he added. Yea it's true Gary was from Pallet town. "So Ashy boy what brings u here" out of nowhere Ash uppercuts Gary sending him to a battlefield behind us" I told u not to call me that after we became neighbors again" Ash said in angry tone while the rest of us clapped for him doing something the guys can't​ do cause he was annoying.

I walked up to Ash with the blue handkerchief from Professor Oaks summer camp. "Hey Ash do you remember me?" I said holding the blue handkerchief.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope u enjoy this chapter vote , comment if u want more if u want them longer just comment