To want me more.

Jackie's POV

"Jackie!" Zayn shouted in anger throwing his hands in the air. "What Zayn! What else could you possibly want from me!" I spat back with tears streaming  down my face. "Why are crying now,Huh it is because you think that i would actually give a fuck?" he shouted. "Zayn, take that back!" i cried.

"No! Jackie this is not gonna work. Why do you always accuse me of cheating?" He said as refreshing tears appeared to run down his cheeks in the heat of the moment. "So, you except me to believe what you say ...huh? what about this bitch Isabel huh explain that?"  I screamed after realizing i said that ugly dreadful things name than walked away.

"where are you going?" asked Zayn. I put my jacket on in peace and went up stairs to grab my keys off of the night stand. "I said where the bloody hell are you going?!" he flipped the coffee table over. "Well that's just a mess you made you'll have to clean on your own." Jackie said fixing her hair into a pony tail. Zayn grabbed her arm.

"Let. Me. Go" she said every word intensely under her breath. "Jackie sit down!" he ragingly responded. "Didn't i tell you to let me go?!" Jackie yelled. Zayn wouldn't let go. I pushed him and ran upstairs to get some things." Ouch." Don't you leave me, I'll go crazy! you know i will!" Zayn pleaded well more like forced out of hurt feelings. "I really messed up! Badly! So freaking Badly!" he punched a hole in the nearest wall to him. As he started to realize the mistake he  made.

Zayn  pov

" I can't take this freaking crap!  i  paused and soon resumed.

"Anymore!" i finished off. My hand ius bleeding and red from all the swelling and throbbing its doing now. Yet i don't feel pain "i" don't feel anything anymore. Why can't she understand Simon put me on a contract to do this. I mean what's the big deal? I sat on the couch i put my head in my hands.  Ouch.... Ouch. ....Ouch...Ouch.  I shot up to a ice pack from the freezer.

Walking back into the tore up living room of me an her flat was the most dreadful 90 seconds of my life. "jack-" i started to say as i saw her figure swiftly run down the stairs. " I'm leaving and im not coming back zayn.... so good-" she  interrupted me and so i quickly did it in return. "Listen, darlin' i swear im not cheating with her, i - i love you..." I pleaded an hoping she would hug me and everything would be okay but lets get back to reality.