Prologue

Y/n's pov

I was called into the boss's office. I am part of a secret organization and the boss just so happens to be my dad. Well, not exactly, when I was three my parents died in a car accident and he took me in. I've been trained with high tech gear and lots of weapons. I opened the door to the boss's office and sat down in a chair that was in front of the desk. "Y/n, I am going to send you on a mission." said Jason. He's the boss and my "dad". "Cool. What is the mission?" I asked. "It's in a small city called Hurricane, Utah. There's been a lot of strange things happening and I want you to find out what's going on. Here's the catch, you'll be sent there and put in an orphanage. You'll be on a mission but you'll also live a somewhat normal life. I'm putting you in the care of my friend who just happens to own an orphanage in Hurricane. You'll have a chance of being adopted like the other kids but if you do, let me know as soon as possible." he said. I was shocked. "So, I'm going to live a somewhat normal life in Hurricane and I'll be on a mission." I said. He nodded his head. I can't believe I'm doing this. "Okay, sir. I'll do it." I said. He smiled and sent me to get packed. I packed the necessities and some weapons. I packed my favorite pistol because there was no way I'm leaving that here. I packed some high tech gear, too. When I was done, Jason escorted me to a car that will take me to my new home. It was hard to say goodbye but I had to be strong. This was the first mission I've been on in my life. I was excited but also nervous. Who know what could happen out there? Thoughts whirled through my head the entire drive to Hurricane, Utah.