Being Loved

Lets see how i start this...well i was in 7th grade in cutler ridge were i met this boy called christopher,well anyways i think he has a little secret crush on me so yea.But wait a sec don't you ever have that feeling when your being STALKED well i get that feeling alot.what i know is that somebody is stalking me but i just don't know who it is!?!?!?

Anyways so the next day of school i saw him he said "HEY YO STEFANIE"I said who the fuck keeps on calling me?But when i turned around it was chriss. I said wus gud chriss he said nun much.So I said what were you going to tell me again??? So you heard about the dance right?yea what about it.so I was wondering if you would like to go with me to the dance? I said i have to think about it,He said ok and just walked away.

So yea the bell ringed and i had to go to math with ms.hart shesthe worst teacher ever shes so mean and annoying i just feel like punching her in the face.so one and a half hour passed and the bell finally ringed i was so happy that i was going home but i also had that feeling of being stalked again i was fucking scared so i got to the bus fast.i heard the bus driver say next stop stefanies house so i got ready got my keys and the bus stoped, I got down as fast as i could cause bi was scared trust me if you were being stalked you would be scared  too.So i opened the door got in and locked it so i went up stairs to take a shower and then do homework but i never really do homework so yea fuck that shit,so anyways i just started texting my friend tatiana and i told her "OMG YOU KNOW WHO ASKED ME TO THE DANCE"?? who tati said as i replyed "CHRISS' she said omg i dont believe you and  that SEXY 7 GRADE,and so yea we keept talking about till i feel asleep...

So the next day chriss came up to me saying "So stefanie did you make up your mind" I said the answer is YES. I saw the smile on his face  you could tell he was happy so i felt his soft lips touching mine so anyway the bell ringed and good thing we had next period together so when we got to class he sat in back of me and i always put my hands back and we hold hands. the bell ringed and next period was science wich we decided to skip it together, Met me up stairs he said alright.

So i saw him up stairs like i told him too...

We kissed again,we couldn't stand it so we went to the boys bathroom and we had sex of course with a condom, It kinda hurt a little but after it felt so fucking good that i started moaning and he started to move faster but i said stop it hurts so much, then we stopped and just made out.well suddenly the bell ringed we put our clothes on and we were mad because we wanted to keep making out but we had to leave.

The next day i was so excited cause the dance was tomorrow so i was excited so yea i had to go through all my boring ass periods till i went home and go to sleep....

I woke up in the morning saying YES today is the day the dance i already knew what i was going to wear this blue short dress it was really pretty.So i got up from bed brushed my teeth,wash my face and started to put my make up on and put on my dress.

So you know what a dance is all about having sex and dancing.But chriss decided to have sex i said AGAIN yes he said again but if your not cool with it just dont do it and we can dance but I SAID NO NO ITS OK. So when we went to the dance we kissed once again, So this timw we did it in the girls bathroom we took of our clothes we were making out and then we had sex  it feelt good but i had a strong orgasm i had to let it go it was loud so i just keept moaning but this time it was lower. we had sex for like 3 hours of course we stoped a lot of times. well it was time to go home.

I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS NIGHT  i told him, He said I LOVE YOU, I said LOVE YOU TOO.

AND WE JUST KEEPT GOING WITH OUR LIVES....................