How it begun.

Oliver Wolffe, my parents named me. The name always suited me as I always loved being called and remembered as Oli and Wolfie. In my mind I always debated my life against Oli and Wolfie always came as a second opinion. This is exactly how I thought my mind made the decisions it made. Oli (subconscious me) and I (conscious me) lead this masive monologue of the story that was my life.

  It all began the night, the cherry of the J, started to tingle the outermost layer of my upper lip. And then I knew I had finished smoking. And so I started asking alot of questions. How could I forget, my favorite Literature teacher introduced me to my now unofficial favorite wild animal. The axolotl. This majestic creature was a tiny dragon that smiles. So when I saw the image of the tiny dragon, Axolotl, holding a poster that said "Axolotl questions"  My mind engraved "Ask alot of questions". The perfect moment when, the balance between barely being sleepy but not active-enough to be awake, was the optimal level of cognitive relaxation. We? we called that gettibg high or getting medicated. Some would even call it getting stoned as fuck. But we just called it Getting Medicated, cause we were far to fancy to sound like a stoner. I was just a young fella who fancies some weed. So when Getting Medicated, I always enjoyed talking to myself forming a second opinion named Oli, the confident and fit better version of me.  Funny that Oli's gracious presence was only available when I Got Medicated.  It's as if Oli could smell the weed everytime someone sparked it up. But anyways, I would Get Medicated and my journey would always begin with the thorough enjoyment of sparking up a joint.