Chapter 1

Once, there was a simple young woman named Jessie. She was a sweet collage student when she met Caleb. They met in a psychology class.

After about a week of awkward glances back and forth, he finally got the courage to ask her on a study date.

The first time they hung out to study, the whole time they were together in her dorm, Jessie thought that Caleb liked her. When they finished studying he packed up his books and was saying goodbye to Jessie when all of a sudden... She kissed him. She wasn't to sure about kissing him at first, but to her the moment was just there so she took her opportunity. He quickly pulled away and looked her in the eyes and got confused. He asked "why did you kiss me?". She stepped back and swiftly apologized. He leaned in and kissed her back. He pulled away for a moment and said "Don't apologize", after that she giggled and he leaned back in.

He dropped his bag and started to walk slowly toward her bed while continuing to kiss her. They fell onto her bed and her started to pull her shirt up, she stopped his hand and said "its to soon." He said "alright" then stood up. She quickly regretted her decision. He picked up his bag and left.

She was putting her books away when she saw Caleb's phone sitting on her couch. She picked up the phone and took it over to her night stand, then got ready for bed.

Once she was ready for bed she crawled into bed and was reading. She got startled by a knock on her door. So she got out of bed and answered the door and just her bra and thong. It was Caleb at the door. When she opened the door she didn't say anything, she just opened the door turned around and went over to her night stand and grabbed the phone.

She stuck it out for Caleb to take but he pushed her hand away and closed the door. They he grabbed Jessie by the waist, pulled her close, and kissed her. She put her arms around his neck and grabbed onto his longer hair. She reached back at her bra and unhocked it. She pulled away from kissing Caleb for a second and they both watched her bra drop to the floor. She looked at him with her big brown eyes and took off his shirt, revealing his 8 pack. He guides her to the bed and gently lays her down. She reaches down to unbuckle his belt to his jeans, he pulls his head up and takes off his jeans but leaves his boxers on. She starts to tug at the boxers and so he takes them off. He kisses down her neck to her boobs, to her stomach, down to her hip bones. Then he grabs her thong and rips it off of her and starts to kiss her pussy. Then he starts to lick and flick his tounge all over her pussy. While he is eating her out she is grabbing his hair and moaning his name. He is driving her crazy with all of his fancy tounge work. He kisses his way back up and kisses her neck. He starts to suck and nibble on her neck until there is a dark, blue and purple, bruise. Jessie looks at him and whispered in his ear "daddy, please fuck me." He looked at her in shock. Caleb slowly stuck his pointer finger in her pussy, he pulled it out and stuck his dick in. As he stuck the tip in she was already moaning and clawing like she was in pain. He asked if he was ok, and she said "yes daddy. Go all the way in." So Caleb did what she said and thrusted until he was in balls deep. She was squealing and moaning so loud that Caleb had to put his hand over her mouth and and continued to thrust in and out. He started to speed up with his thrusting and as he was thrusting out he fell out and she squirted all over his chest. He ignored it, and just stuck his dick back into her pussy. After about 45 minutes and 3 positions later Caleb pulled out and cam all over Jessie's stomach. Caleb stuck two of his fingers into Jessie's pussy and started fingering her very aggressively. She ended up cuming 4 times before he started fingering her. He felt a pressure on his fingers so he took them out and she cam...

After they both finished Caleb got up and kissed Jessie on the forehead and says "Goodnight hun. I will see you in the morning."

"Ok baby. See you then." Jessie rolls over and falls asleep. Caleb puts his clothes on, grabs his phone and bag and left.