Protect and respect (a Harry Styles fan fic)

Harry was just 18 when he meet the girl he's been looking for. Someone to protect, someone who he can call his own, someone to love for a very long time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emily's pov*

Omg I can't believe that tomorrow is the day I fly to London. My parents and family all paid for me to move to London. FUCKING LONDON....YOU HEAR ME! ha sorry anyway.

I was packing my language when my phone started ringing. It was a blocked number so I ignored it.

2 Hours later it was still ringing ever 5 minutes.

"fuck is ' I said to myself. I answered

"Hello who is this?!" I started shaking, EMILY KEEP IT TOGETHER I told myself because I don't won't them to hear I was afraid of who it was. There was coughing on the other end of the phone.

"Hello is this Emily May?" The male voice was low and raspery but it was also very sexy.

"Yes, yes this is but can you please tell me who you are please??" I tried to be as polite as I could but I really wonted to find out who this stranger was.

"Haha" he chuckled and it sounded way to familiar. "We havn't meet but you have known me since year 2012. He sounded like he was walking outside has loud whooshing noises come through my phone speakers.

"Wow then" it was already 9:30 p, and I need my sleep because at 7:30 am tomorrow I'll be on the plane to London!.

"Got to go babe sorry love ya" holy fuck I know that voice it was HARRY FUCKING STYLES FROM ONE DIRECTION!!!!

"OMG bye love you too" he laughed and hunged up after laughing and I reckon either he was smirking or smiling. I text my close friends Abby and Kristin. Of course Kristin didn't believe me but Abby did and she was sad I was leaving because in 20 days we would have gone to 5SOS's concert. I legit cried when I found out I couldn't go.

Harry's pov*

I just got of the phone to this girl who has been talking to Ashton on ask.fm. He liked her because now and then he would snapchat her and well she snap chatted him basically every day. He loved her personality and he always said her looks were a bonus. I stole Ashton's phone once and snap chatted her but was showing the toilet door,which knowing me I would do that.

"HAZZA BABE COME HERREE!" Louis screams my name and I slowly get out of my bunk. I walk to the back of the tour bus were the lounge room is with the plasma tv and xbox also ps3. We had a wii but Louis got over excited and through it.

"Yes boo bear" I smiled at him and say down on the bean bag facing him.

"Massage my feet please?" Louis put his smelly feet into my face and I coughed and pulled my hand to my noise. He wears his toms with no socks and that's apparently the fashion!!

"Louis they stink!" I coughed again and I got up. I was about to walk into the rooms were the bunks were but Louis through his phone at me and it hit my butt checks. Awkward much?!

I picked his phone up and ran into the toilet and locked the door. I could hear Louis yelling at me from the lounge room but I don't think he was coming after me. I looked through his phone as I knew his password and I went into Messagers.

1 read "Dear Louis I'm sorry but I cannot make anymore concerts as I have got a promotion in my career sorry love but keep in touch please. Lots of love El xx" there was no comments and this was from her yesterday. I looked through his photos and found one if me asleep. I liked it so I sent it to my phone and then sent it to Emily.

Emily's pov**

It was 2:30 in the morning when my phone started playing "story of my life" bets sone ever well not really because there new single is best song ever Ahahaha. It was from Harry

"Hey babe found an old pic enjoy <3 xx" there was a picture of Harry shirtless asleep on the couch which I guess it was in the tour bus. I instantly put it has my lock screen and background. Ha rebal much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey people I hope you like my first chapter!

Please vote and comment!

And Directioners if you haven't got midnight memories

GET IT!!!!

Listen to you and I when ready next chapter!

Lov em xoxo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~