Mohenjo Daro Film Numerological Analysis

MOHENJO DARO NUMEROLOGICAL ANALYSIS

Mohenjo Daro is an upcoming Indian epic adventure-romance film written and directed by Ashutosh Gowariker. The film is produced by Siddharth Roy Kapur for UTV Motion Pictures and Sunita Gowariker for Ashutosh Gowariker Productions Pvt. Ltd. (AGPPL), and features actors Hrithik Roshan and Pooja Hegde in the lead roles.

Mohenjo Daro is set to release on 12th August 2016 Date which totals to 2. In Pythagorean Numerology, Mohenjo Daro adds to 1 which is in harmony with the release date 12 i.e. 3. Living upto its total Number 1 which shall be the world's first cinematic presentation referencing the ancient Indus Valley civilization and its greatest city, the UNESCO World Heritage site known today only as Mohenjo-daro.

Producer-Director-Story Writer Ashutosh Gowariker

Ashutosh Gowariker date of birth 15/2/1964. His life Path 1 is same as the film name total 1. His Birthdate 15 i.e. 6 is in harmony with the release date 12 and its total 2. His soul urge and year 2016 both adds to 9. 3, 6, 9 is the complete family of numbers and the magical combo. His expression adds to 7 and he took three years for research work before its filming. During Ashutosh Gowariker's research, he met as many as seven archaeologists who are closely involved in excavating sites and studying the Indus Valley Civilization. After much reading of published archaeological reports on his own, he brought in the American archaeologist Professor Jonathan Mark Kenoyer of the University of Wisconsin-Madison, considered one of the world's leading experts on the ancient Indus Valley civilization, who has worked at the ruins of Mohenjo-Daro in Pakistan (politically difficult for Indian scientists) over 35 years. He brought together Professor Kenoyer to round-table with five other noted archaeologists from within India - "Mr Ajit Prasad, Mr Prabakhar, Mr Krishnan, Mr Shinde, and Mr Bisht, who are all from the Archaeological Survey of India, Pune University, and other institutions, all with expertise in different aspects of the same civilization." Ashutosh Gowariker had also personally revisited the archaeological dig at Dholavira in Gujarat.

He announced the film Mohenjo Daro officially in February 2014 that's his birthday month. 2014 adds to 7 same as his expression. The film is releasing on 2500 screens in India which again adds up to 7 same as his expression. The budget of the film is around 115 crore which again adds to 7.

Film Cast

Hrithik Roshan born on 10th January 1974. The Film Mohenjo Daro Name total is same as his Birthdate i.e. 1 and is in harmony with his Life Path and expression 5. Release Date 12 i.e. 3 is also in harmony with his Birthdate 1 and Life Path 5.

His character name is "Sarman" in the film which adds to 3 again in harmony with his birthdate 1 and Life Path and expression 5.

Pooja Hegde born on 13th October 1990. The Film Mohenjo Daro Name total 1 is in sync with her birthdate 13/4 and both her expression and soul urge 5 which is her debut film. Release date 12 i.e. 3 and date total 2 both is in harmony with her Life Path 6.

Her character name is "Chaani" in the film which adds to 9 which is in harmony with her Life Path 6. The release date 3 her Life Path 6 her character name and year 2016 both are 9 forming the magical combo and family of numbers 369.

In Chaldean Numerology System, Mohenjo Daro adds to 48/3 which is same as its Release Date 12 i.e. 3 and is in harmony with Release date total 2. But the film total 3 is coming from the numbers 4 and 8 which are the struggling numbers and it's has a clash on Box Office with Akshay Kumar starrer Rustom. Even monsoon has affected the box office collection from last few weeks.

The film has already earned around 60 crore even before its release seems the magical combo 369 has already started weaving its magic.

Wishing All the Best for the Film Mohenjo Daro!!! Hope it's a huge hit...

Regards

Swati Kapoor

Practicing Numerologist, Astrologist, Angel Therapist and Crystal Therapist