The Promdi And I

The Promdi And I

By: Jhemeliciousss..

Prolouge:

I was a little girl has done nothing but to crops and tilled the soil ..

I am happy with what I am doing because I include my family, but because of an incident need to make way for we do not rid the area where my  ancestors grow and live long..long agooooooooooo.. TT ^ TT what to do..

My name is Joey ..

I am a 'promdi' .. not from the province

.

.

but PROMDI-island...( and  im proud of it..) ^___________^

**************************************

They called me Satan/demon because of my peevishness side..(what ever..)

I always disruptive (I admit ,its true = _ =)

but ano pa bang magagawa ko kung yun tinggin nila..

********************************************

'Prince' ie  that  is the word that i always hear in my every day life..

I can not reflect the real me because of the high of the expectations of the people around me ..

but because of her, I can be myself..

.

.

.

and I think Im love with her..

***************************************************************************************

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

What to do?!! 

pinag aagawan si Promdi  ng dalawang nilalang na may sapak sa ulo..

haba ng hair ni ateng..

samahan natin ang magubat na expedition ng ateng bidang promdi- ISLAND..

makakasurvive kaya siya sa mapamatang lugar dito sa maynila..

naku kung hindi, bigti na friend.. o kaya talon sa pasig.. -__-

sino naman kaya ang mag sasabi sa huli ng..

.

.

.

"PROMDI AND I"

(a/n: hi pooo.. ^___^ first of all, hindi po ako katniel fans... but i love there love team kinikilig ako.. pero hindi ako kabilang sa knila.. sana po walang samaan ng loob.. ^______________^

i love you guys!!<3 )