Welcome to the Realm of Fatality Heights

Lydia Hoffman:

Umm...hi?

Anime_Lover_Girl:

Oh, hey!

Lydia Hoffman: 

Oh! You're on! What are you up too?

Anime_Lover_Girl:  

Just hanging out with my guild.

Lydia Hoffman:

Sorry to bother you. I clicked on your gamer tag because we both have Fire Combat Skills.

Anime_Lover_Girl: 

Oh, it's no big deal. You should come out my guild sometime. We're called the Nazotoki.

Lydia Hoffman:  

Oh, ok! I will. Uh, see ya, I guess.

Anime_Lover_Girl: 

Alright, see ya!

I log out of the Gamer Chat box. 

Despite this games brutal title, it's more of a quest/adventure role-play game then a PvP. I kinda feel bad for the guys who bought this thinking it would be a Call of War type game. I'm not really into Call of War or Spectator's Above. They're all fighting and looting. I enjoy a much quieter sort of game.

I should probably change my username if I'm gonna join a guild... I think to myself. I go into my player settings. But what to?

I ponder my username for a while before settling on the silliest thing I can think of. 

Successfully changed name to: kit_kat_lols

I enter the name Nozotoki in the guild search, but it doesn't show up. Sigh, I suppose I'm going to have to do this the hard way. I click on Anime_Lover_Girl's gamer profile and check her guild page. Finally. I can't help but think.

I click the icon. I'm joining a guild. My heart begins to pound a little. Here goes nothing.