Funtime Foxy x ill! Reader

You have been friends with the Funtime animatronics for a long time now, read to find what's next

Baby's pov
We're down below planing a surprise visit for (Y/N) "Maybe we should go at night."Ballora spoke up "Yes, we could-where's Foxy?" I asked "In her room" (Yes they have rooms) Freddy answered

Magical time skip

Your pov

I was texting Foxy yes they have a phone

You: hey
Foxy: sup
You: not felling well
Foxy rly?
You YES!
Foxy: 😰
You: sorry!!!
Foxy: it's ok!
You: why are you such an awesome friend?
Foxy: ...
You: gtg
Foxy: bye ttyl!

You were coughing like crazy so you went to get chocolate milk you pour a little cup and drink it you look at the time and it was 12:00 midnight you Went to shower and went downstairs to watch Godzilla final wars. In the middle of the movie you heard a knock on the door you open it and was The Funtime animatronics Baby, Ballora, Freddy, And your crush Foxy you were to shy to tell her. "(Y/N) you don't look so good," Baby said as she put a hand to your forehead five seconds after that you were a coughing mess you also cough up a little blood as well, "(Y/N) you should lay down," Ballora spoke quietly, "Guys I'm fine it's just a little cold plus-" you felt nausea hitting you the last thing you herd was Baby yell "(Y/N)!" Then you black out...

Baby's pov

I was scared was she ok? I hope so... Ballora opened her eyes for the first time in 19 years there a Blood shot red, Freddy was pacing around the living room, and Foxy, well was crying. (Y/N) was the only friend she had. Thank God she past out on the couch. Two hours later she opens her eyes she tries to sit up but I gently push her back down " what happened?" "Nausea" Ballora said "oh"

Well guys I'm not going to be up dating for a while cause my kitten had Brest cancer and I'm sobbing now so please recommend and Share the story bye

R.I.P.
Cinnimelt
To the best kitten a girl and brother could have.................

I'll miss you Cinnimelt