1. Forgotten

"Yuu" Tomori look at him with a smile. Yuu look at her and return that adorable smile while kindly interwined their finger together. "Can you remember me soon?" She ask with a sparkling eyes as she rest her heads on his shoulder. "Im trying to remember every moments that we capture together. But nothing seems comes to my mind" Dissapointment come across at tomori face which make yuu flustered through his words. "Im sorry, i will try to remember about you as soon as i can" tomori laugh. "Nah, you dont have to force yourself. Being by your side is already enough for me" Looking at each other eyes, tomori couldnt hold herself.

She lean closer as an attempt to stole his lips but it end up got interrupted by Ayumi opening the door causing them to scream in surprised.

"Onii Chan!! Tomori san!! What are you doing?" Ayumi ask in confusion after witnessing an embarassing scene. "Eh, umm.. excuse me!" Tomori excuse herself trying to avoid the next scene but yuu pull her hands causing tomori to stumble backward and end up falling into his lap making yumi shock again. Nao was blushing madly at the position. "Yuu! What are you doing?" Tomori ask. "Arent we lover now? I guess, nothing is impossible about this too"

"Onii chan....." In a low tone, Ayumi breath harder. "Eh?" Tomori nervously look at her. Thinking that Ayumi didnt approve their relationship as a lover.

"HOW COME I DIDNT KNOW ABOUT IT!! YOU TWO ARE REALLY PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER. KYAA!!!! IM SO LOOKING FORWARD ABOUT YOU TWO.. YUU ONII CHAN, TOMORI SAN!!!!" Ayumi yell excitedly.

"In the past, you two always says that.. you two wont have a chance to be together" Tomori look at yuu.

"I dont remember about it" Yuu said. Ayumi realised that tomori has broke into silence after he keep on repeating that he didnt remember any parts of them together. Its kinda hurt for her to handle such feelings about him since tomori grown to have this dear feelings for him. "Its okay onii chan, you will get better soon. Im sure you will remember about tomori san and me" Ayumi said with a smile. "Anyway, until when are you going to sit on onii chan laps, tomori san"

"Ehh?" Tomori didnt realise that she was still sitting on his laps that she quickly jump to sit beside him. Yuu wrap his arms to her neck and hug her from behind. Ayumi smile quietly looking at them. "Well~~ have a good time, you two!" After Ayumi left the room, tomori look down the floor.

"Yuu~~~"

"Hmm?"

"I love you"

Yuu didnt say anything. He then look at her while caressing her soft cheek. With a smile he lean closer to catch her lips.

"I love you too"

..............

My other favourite ship, Tomori and Yuu!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥