A Summer to Remember

'I love you, baby girl. One day, I promise, I'll come back and and see you again.'

Michelle and I woke up at 6:30 am to a loud as hell alarm clock ringing. I rolled out of bed, stretched, and walked in the bathroom while she walked to the bathroom down the hall.

"I'm so happy I showered last night," I mumbled.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face, then I wiped my face with a towel and put lotion on it. I walked in my room while Michelle was getting dressed, so I began to do the same. Once we saw what time it was, we rushed downstairs, grabbed everything we needed, and walked out the door. Once we stepped outside, we got a text from our dad that said:

"Have a good day, sweetie. I'll see you when you get of from school. Love you!

Daddy"

We smiled and laughed while we walked to school. Once Michelle saw her friends, she left to hang out with them. Meanwhile, I walked in the building and walked to my locker. I was attacked by my "friend," Bryson Ziman.

"Hi Bryson," I said.

"Hi Bailey," he replied.

He stood behind me until we saw my "big sister," Amirah Noble. I closed my locker and gave Amirah a hug. The two of us walked to the 2nd floor to our 1st period class, Physics. I walked in the classroom, behind Amirah, and together we sat at our three-man group with Bryson. Once the bell rung, Mr. Robinson came in with a big smile on his face.

'Mr. Robinson never, and I mean NEVER, smiles or laughs. What the hell?'

"All right, class, let's begin," he said with a crazed look in his eyes.

Then, all of a sudden, he started to laugh like a maniac. Everyone looked around like he was possessed or something.

'Today is going to be crazy.'