chaper 1

quick changes!

- Maddie will be Matts sister, but she will still stay with her mom intill summer.

- Lorens name will be changed to Megan.

- She will only be known for Cameron's sister, Magcon, and YouTube videos. (not musical.ly)

rest of the characters are the same.

this book should be better than the last one.

Tavia's POV

I woke up to my annoying alarm clock telling me to get up.

ugh, first day of school.

I picked out my outfit yesterday. A white off the shoulder romper, 2 neckless that I got from my birthday, and sandals.

Time to do my first day of high school school make up

Time to do my first day of high school school make up. A light layer of foundation is good but not too much. Clumpy eyelashes annoy me so I put on my "they're real" mascara from Benefit. I winged out my eyeliner and put on a matte lip gloss.

6:43 am.

I had a couple minutes to eat before I head to school which starts at 7:25.

"Your mom is taking us today. She wants to take pictures and post them on Facebook." Hayes said, taking the last sip from his cereal bowl.

After I ate my bowl of fruit loops, I slipped on my backpack from PINK and headed out into my moms car. "Awh, my baby Tavia is growing up with her best friend Hayes!" My mom said as we got in. "We are not friends, now start driving please."

"Wait no! It's not time. We still have to take pictures with the flower tower in front of the house!" I rolled my eyes and got out of the car.

We just took pictures of us fake smiling. "Now hold hands! My friends think y'all are dating."

"No mom. We're gonna be late." I said. We got in the car and she started driving.

The school was really big. It was one of the best schools in LA so I wouldn't complain. We walked to the front to get our classes.

1 period = algebra
2 period = french
then 1st lunch shift
3 period = science
4 period = free period
5 period = ela extra

I walked to locker A78 and opened it. There were tons of people surrounded by me so it was hard. I shut my locker and saw that someone was behind it.

"Oh my god Grayson! You scared me." I said as I held my chest. "Yeah yeah, wanna walk to first period together? I know you have algebra." I nodded and grabbed my binder.

The classroom was full so I guess we were the last ones. The only 2 seats that were open was next to this emo girl or a guy with all his stuff everywhere. Emo girl here I come.

-

I actually paid attention to all my classes today, and finally it was lunch. "Tavia!" I heard as I turned my head. I saw my usually lunch table and sat there. "Alex! I miss you so so much! How was going to North Carolina?"

"Good, boring because I didn't get to go to parties with you guys!" I laughed.

"Hey, aren't those the twins?" Maddie asked. "Yeah, invite them over here." She did what I said and they came over with a big smile. I introduced them to everyone and it felt like they were getting along.

There was laughing coming from behind the table so I turned around. Not surprised, it was the slutty table. There was even a name tag there that said "slutty table reserved".

"Haha! Look at Tavia. The one who hooks up with all the guys that she lives with." The red head said.

"Haha, look at the dumbass redhead. The one who needs a man slut to get money." I heard Oohhs and stuff go around. She gasped and turned back to eat her big bowl of salad that they all share.

"Tavia is a fiesty one." Grayson said. "What does that even mean?"

-

The day has gone by really quick. Cameron should be picking me, Hayes, and Maddie up. soon. We saw his car and got in. "So how was the first day of highschool?" He asked. "Good, but the science teacher is really mean!" I complained. "Yeah, I was late in her class so she gave me detention." Hayes said.

When we got home, I quickly changed into a big t-shirt and some spandex. "I'm hungry." Maddie said. "There's hot pockets in the freezer." She ran as fast as she could to the freezer.

"It's only 2:30, what do you wanna do?" I shrugged. Suddenly the door bell ringed. I opened it to see an unfamiliar face. She had long blonde hair that looks bleached and brown eyes. "Is Cameron here?" She asked in a kinda annoyed tone. "Who are you?"

"Answer my question first. Is Cameron here or no so I can come in!" I ignored her question and shut the door. That sounds kind of cold but she's annoying. "CAMERON! YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS HERE!" I yelled on at the top of my lungs because I was mad.

He came down dressed in a polo, khaki shorts, and sperry's. "Why did you tell me that you had another girlfriend? You just decide to brake up with Cambree because she went to follow her dreams then you get another girl not even 2 days after?!"

"I'll explain later, now bye." He said, walking out of the door. "Chill Tavia. Maybe he just misses her."

"No he can't miss her. They been arguing since that last party because he was dancing on some girl." She rolled her eyes and went outside. I followed her along and we ended up on the trampoline. I did flips and she jumped.

We were laying down just gossiping until I saw the trampoline sink. "Missed us?"

That voice belong to Grayson. "YES!" I yelled getting up to jump. All four of us were jumping, I think the trampoline was about to break. "Let's go inside. It's about to break." We went inside and saw Cameron and that girl making out. I glanced and behind me and saw all of them with disgusted looks. "Let's go upstairs."

I heard the Jacks laughing so we walked in their room. Their recording a YouTube video. "Hey y'all!" I said jumping on G's bed. "Who's this?" Jack J asked, pointing to the twins. "The Dolan twins! How do you guys not know them? They know you!" Maddie said. They greeted each other.

-

Right now, we are watching "The Duff" in the movie room. Maddie came down with 4 pizza boxes. "Why do you have so much pizza?" I asked. "Um, well everyone wanted their own box." My eyes widen as she gave Ethan a box first. "Well you better give me one!"

After the movie, everyone left and that's when I started to get ready to go to bed. I took a bath and dropped a Lush bath bomb inside. The colored were so pretty. After, I put on spandex and a sweater.