Lost Memories

Yukari's POV:

My eyes slowly fluttered open. I looked around to see where I was. It looked like a guest bedroom, and I was laying in the bed. It was really.... Balanced out. No. Thats not good enough. It was freakin symmetrical, so my OCD won't occur if it was... Asymmetrical.

"Where am I?" I thought then again, why am I here? I don't remember anything. I only remember my name: Yukari Takanashi. Another thing I remembered is that I can transform into two large rifles. But that's all. Nothing else. I don't know if I have a family, friends or anything really. I suddenely heard a knock on the door. A boy who looked around my age, 15, walked in. He had three white sanzu lines in his black hair, bright, gold-like eyes. His outfit on the other hand, I gawked.

"So symmetrical!" I complimented the boy. His eyes brightened up.

"To you as well! Finally! Someone who understands symmetry!" He said and I giggled a little.

"Cute," I said wit a sheepish smile.

I saw a little red over his cheeks and smirked.

Anyway, where am I? And why? And who are you?" I questioned him.

"You just woke up and you already have so many questions. You catch on quick. You are currently in the Death Manor: the home of my father and I," he answered one of my questions very politely.

"And who is you're father might I ask?"

"He is Lord Death. Creator of Death Weapon Meister Academy and a Shinigami," he told me, somewhat triumphantly.

"My next question: why am I here?" I asked. This is something I need to know.

"You're gonna be my new weapon. Don't you remember?" He asked. I shook my head and frowned.

"No. I don't remember anything. Just my name that I'm a weapon," I said.

"You must still have amnesia," he insisted. I titled my head.

"What do you mean?"

"When you came here. You're plane got in a plane crash. You haven't fully recovered," he answered. I was shocked. I didn't know what to say. But then I found the words to say something.

"Did I have a family?" I asked, but barely above a whisper. He looked down in sorrow.

"We don't have that information right now.... Oh! By the way, I'm Death the Kid, you can call me Kid, though," Kid said, holding out his hand. I was hesitant, but I took his hand gently.

"Yukari Takanashi is the name," I said with a warm smile. I saw him blush a little more but he acted like he didn't notice. He stepped back a little.

"You wanna eats some breakfast? It's 7:30 right now, and we're eating pancakes today," Kid said. I opened my mouth to except his offer, but my stomach beat me to it, and my face turned the same color as my eyes, bright, crimson, red. He chuckled a bit.

"I'll take that as a yes?" He assumed. I nodded, still being bashful. I got out of bed and walked with Kid to the kitchen.

___________________

Kid's POV:

I watched Yukari eat an entire mouthful of pancakes and I chuckled a bit. She swallowed her mouthful of pancakes and gave me a pouty face.

"Don't blame me for having a large appetite!" Yukari said with a smirk and a giggle. I ended up laughing too.

"Hey Kid. What am I gonna do for clothes?" She asked. Now that I think about it, we don't have any of her belongings. She was wearing one of my pajamas.

"Thats still in a process, I guess you'll have to borrow some of my clothes until we see my father, which is gonna be around," I answered. I felt my face get a bit hot. It is the first time that a girl has borrowed my clothes. And she was in the house with me, alone. I saw Yukari blush a little.

"So we'll be meeting Shinigami-sama around noon? Cool," she said with a small smile. She smiled was so symmetrical.... And kind of cute.

_________________________

Skip to noon, Yukari's POV:

I was walking to the death room with Kid. DWMA is huge! I don't think I've ever seen an academy this big! I was really spacing out while we were walking, because Kid tapped my shoulder and I snapped out of it.

"Hey! Yo! Whats up?!" The Shinigami said with two large peace signs. I kind of chuckled.

"H-hi," I said a bit nervously. He eyed me a bit for awhile, then backed up.

"Hey, Kid-kun? Why is she wearing you're clothes? Did something happen last night~?" Shinigami-sama asked. Both Kid and I blushe like crazy.

"O-of course not!" We said in unison. I tried to explain that I didn't have any other clothes, so I had to borrow his clothes.

"What am I going to do for clothes??" I asked.

"I've gotten new clothes for you in a few hours coming in just for you," He said.

"Looks like you'll be living with us," Kid said. Great, I'm the only girl....

"Yea. This will be fun."

__________________________

Thank you for reading!! Btw! Liz and Patti were never introduced in Soul Eater for this Fanfic. Yukari took their place. Also, i own NO Soul eater~