Chapter 1

My name is (Name) (Last Name) and my buddy is Brynhilder.

We were always together no matter what happens. I even learned how to buddyfight when I was little, my first opponent was my best friend Kazane Fujiyama and I won against her which was my first win. Her buddy's name is Blade the green Phoenix, he was always Kazane's guardian for making sure nothing happens to her, and that was sweet of him though after that I was battling the fighters for a long time and I won with Brynhildr along with kazane cheering me on.

One day in the afternoon, Kazane came to my house. She knocked on my door as soon as I came to open it, when I did I found Kazane standing in front of me looking exhausted from running into me, I felt bad for her.

Kazane: "Hey (Name), afternoon."

Me: "Afternoon Kazane, so what's up running into me?" I asked.

Kazane: "Today Gao is going to fight against Tasuku in semifinals!", she answered looking excited about it.

Me: "Wow really?" I was excited as well.

Kazane: "Yeah! So come on let's go before it starts."

Me: "Okay hold on lemme wear my shoes first," I was putting on my shoes and then I was ready to go with Kazane: "I'm ready lets go," I closed my house door with my keys and put it inside my jacket pocket.

-

Kazane: "Alright!" She suddenly grabbed my hand when I put the keys in & pulled it by running and forced me to run with her

Me: "Woah! Slow down Kazane!" I asked her to slow down, but she didn't want us to be late.

When we were finally here at the tournament, we took our seats during Gao and Tasuku's battle, Gao was about to finish Tasuku with it's final phase and Tasuku's life points was down to 0, that meant Gao is the winner and his buddy Drum.

Kazane: "Yay Gao you did it!!" She was happy for him.

Blade: "Kazane please keep your voice down, your hurting my head," he said while putting his arms on his head.

Me: "Ican't believe Gao actually won," I was interested in him.

Kazane: "You can say that again, c'mon let's go and see him." She and I left the seats to see Gao.

We walked together through the hallway and stopped by seeing him with Tasuku talking together.

Kazane then interrupt by calling Gao, "Hey! Gao!" she waved her hands at him but I have to admit her voice is high.

Gao and Tasuku then saw us,

Gao: "Kazane! (Name)!"

Tasuku: "Hey!"

They both walked to us with a smile on their faces.

Gao: "Did you guys see that?" he asked about his fight with Tasuku.

Me: "Yeah you two were great." I answered with a compliment and they liked it.

Tasuku: "Thanks (Name), so guys how 'bout we see Zanya's battle?"

Gao: "I agree, I still hope he can win so we can go against each other in the finals."

And so we returned to our seats with Gao and Tasuku during Zanya's battle.

Zanya was kinda in trouble almost losing to his tough opponent, then I looked at his opponent while I was sitting and asked my friends about him: "Hey guys who is that?"

Tasuku: "That's Rouga Aragami, and his buddy's name is Cerberus."

Gao: "Not only that! He's the strongest buddy fighter."

Kazane: "And he's always using Danger world as his favorite."

They all answered me and I was very interested when I first saw him.

Rouga's life points is 8 and Zanya's is 3 now. Rouga is finishing him off with his final attack by letting his buddy Cerberus A to attack him,

Rouga: "Now Cerberus A finish him off!"

Cerberus: "Roger that!" Cerberus then attacked Zanya as a final blow,

Zanya: "Ahhh!!" Zanya's life points are down to 0, that makes Rouga the winner of the semifinals, and the crowd were happy cheering him.

Me: "Wow he's so cool.." My heart suddenly attached to him and made my face with pink cheeks.

Kazane: "(Name)?" she looked at me but I didn't look at her, I was still keeping my eyes at Rouga.

Kazane looked at me again & then looked at Rouga, she smirked with one eye closed and the other looking at me: "Ooh now I see what's going on hehe~"

Tasuku and Gao looked at her and they didn't know what she meant, the only thing they knew is that they can't understand girls.