Just another teenage girl

She has been told her entire life how beautiful she is. She doesn't ever believe no matter who tells her.

She has also been told her entire life that she was worthless and was a disgrace to the family.

No matter what she wasn't happy with herself. And thought she never will be happy with herself.

She grew up just like every ordinary little girl, in love with pink, and wanted to be a ballerina when she grew up. She took dance classes ever sense she could remember.

But the summer after she turned 10 it all changed.

No more dance. No more hanging out with friends. Nothing. She had no freedom and if she did she was getting beat.

It was the first time in her entire life that she had ever felt this kind of pain.

On the first day of summer was when it all started.

The night before was her moms birthday and she went out to party.

And when she got up in the morning she could smell the alcohol on her mothers breath, all the way from her room witch was all the way on the other side of the trailer.

Sense her mom was still sleeping she made her own bowl of cereal and then went outside to play just like every day.

About a hour later her mother came out finally, after she woke up. She came out screaming saying Alexis get your ass back inside.

So of course listing to her mother she went went inside. It was the biggest mistake ever.

When she got in the house her mother started yelling at her.

She said "you're 10 now, so its time you start learning some responsibility."

"First you are going to clean this filthy room. Jesus who though someone could have this much shit piled up in one room."

So she starts cleaning her room. Putting her toys away first. Then her clothes. When shes done she tells her mom.

Her mother looked at her room and yelled you little shit!! get back in here now!