Chapter1

Jellal

We're both stupid.

I love her.

I think she might(still) love me too..

I should have kissed her.

I shouldn't have lied to her.

I shouldn't have let my stupid fear of not being good enough for her get in the way.

But she does deserve better.

She's beautiful

Kind (if you don't make her mad)

Gorgeous red hair

Scarlet to be exact

And not to mention the strongest female wizard in her guild. One of the only S class wizards. They even call her 'Titania'

I bet you know who I'm talking about. If not, then let me just tell you.

Her name is Erza. I've known her since we were kids. I love her a lot. We met in a place called 'the tower of heaven ' where they used us as slaves to build the place. I was with a group of kids I'd barely known when they brought her in. She was so small and frail. I fell in love with her the moment I saw her. She was perfect. At the time she had short red hair. She had no idea who her family was. She didn't even know her own last name.

"Jellal Fernandes " I say to the little red headed girl in front of me.
"That's gonna be a pain to remember!" Wally says from his spot in the ground. "It's like some kinda tongue twister!"
"Coming from a boy named Wally Buchanan! I just know I'm going to forget that one!" I say back.
"What about you,Erza?" Wally ignores me.
"I'm Erza. Just Erza"she says smiling a little. I give her a confused look.
"That's kind of sad" she just looks down. Meanwhile I walk over to her and look at her pretty hair. She gasps and looks at me when I do.
"Woah" I say holding it in my hands. "W-what?" She asks looking away. "Such beautiful scarlet hair" she looks back at me.
"Scarlet?"
"That's it! Why don't we just call you 'Erza scarlet'?
I forgot who mumbled it but someone says "'why don't we?' Just like that?"
"Scarlet..." she says looking at her hair.
"You can't just go and make any name you want!" Millianna says.
"It's not your choice to make, it's hers" Simon says crossing his arms.
"So now I'll be Erza scarlet.."
"You sure erzie?" Millianna asks
Simon scoffs "she actually likes it?"I choose to ignore him. I could tell he had a thing for Erza
"Now I know I'll never forget your name. I just have to think about your pretty hair!"

And from there we were best friends. We would even watch stars together at night. Life was okay now that I had Erza by my side. Until I became the one thing that ruined her most... I'm so stupid.. even though it wasn't my fault zeref possessed me, I still should've tried to stop it... I've hated myself for what I did... this is why I said I think she might still love me... I'm not sure.. after years the tower was finished and fairy tail had tried to stop me.. erza tried... I ended up killing Simon.. and almost hurting erza.... I'm glad nastu saved her... it's been years from that day and I'm fine now. I'd lost my memory for a while, now I'm trying to redeem myself. I've started my own guild... and I saw erza again.. we almost kissed... but I was a coward... I promise here and now that I will make it up to her... I love erza scarlet and I vow never to hurt her again...
That's a promise..

Sucks! But it's a first chapter to get things started!!! Good you didn't hate it too much!!!
~cheesydiva