Behind Her Walls: 1

¥
-------------------------------
July 7, 2017

"I know everything happens for a reason, but sometimes I wish I knew what that reason was....."
-----------------------
Friends: A person whom one knows and with whom one has a bond of mutual affection, typically exclusive of sexual or family relations.

----------------
        My eyes burn with the lack of sleep. Not only did I not sleep well but on the side of that if I do go to sleep i get those livid nightmares that crawl at the back of my head. I was in line to the plane for London, wheels are rolling as they are dragged to their own destination. I breathed in the stuffy air, rubbed my forehead as I wait. The throbbing pain back as I welcomed it ,already becoming a friend of mine.

       Handing my passport and ticket I wait for approval, I nod as they hand me my things back.  I walk up the stairs, in the airplane  rows of seats line up. I get to my assigned seat 7C as I plop down beside the window my head against the what so cool window, headache coming at bay. People started filling in as well, some sat next to me, feeling their elbow touch mine.

      Hours passed as we are still in the plane, earphones on while I still looked out the plane. A slight tap is what prevented me from falling asleep. I turned around facing a guy my age. I raised a dark brown brow wanting this to be over with.

     " Do you have a charger I can use?" He asked sheepishly "I forgot mine and my phone is out of battery" he says displaying me his phone screen in the right Corner it showed 10%. I clenched my teeth, not liking this idea but not wanting to be rude. Reaching in my adidas bag I grab my charger and hand it to him. "Thanks" he mumbled.

    Facing his phone down on his lap he faced me. Already knew what was coming I lowed the volume down on my music. " So what your name" he smiled brightly. I rested my head on the head rest and looked up the ceiling, closing my eyes briefly.

"It's Lia, now if you'll excuse me I was listening to music before you interrupted" that shut him up. Rolling my shoulders to get the tension at ease.

The plane finally landed, everyone headed out as I wait for the guy on the side of me, which I didn't bother asking his name, to get up. I raised a brow when the lane was clear with no people and he still didn't seem to make a move in leaving. He turned to me " look I'm sorry if I bothered you I just wanted to make at least a friend in this big state, so what do you say" he ended it, displaying his pearly white teeth. His eyes gleam with determination.

I agreed, not wanting to be in this plane any longer as my butt throbbed in pain. He grabbed my unlocked phoned and called his, he seamed accomplished. He got up grabbed my hand luggage along with his, letting me go first. "Oh bt the way my names Tyler. So where are you heading to" still grabbing my luggage.

"Um, actually I don't know.... might head out to eat" realizing how hungry I am. He nodded looking at me as he looks hesitant. "Can I go with?" I inwardly groan, his words replaying in my head. I nod hoping he might of not noticed, but his smile said other wise. We headed out the cold air nibbling at my exposed skin. I was amazed at how the weather changed drastically. Calling out for a taxi we get in, the old leather sticking to my skin.

"Where too?" The taxi guy asked. Not letting Tyler answer first I said " Take us to, Le Gavroche" Tyler looked at me raising both brows, yes I knew that restaurant as it wasn't the first time I went there, it was an expensive and well known one for that.

"We aren't well dressed to go to that restaurant, anyway i don't think i can afford that.... i was thin-" i cut him off."Its my treat then, and for the clothes well just act like you belong there" I waved off. Once at out destination. Tyler payed and we headed out, realizing we needed reservations that I had to pull the family card. The door man pulled the door open for us, looking a bit doubtful, being me I just walking in head high. .

    "Table for two" I stared at the women in the counter. "And what's the last name of this reservation?" I tapped on the glass counter. " on the name of..... Mckinin" I smiled brightly at her. She coughed not even glancing at the computer. "Right this way".....

------------------
+
------------------
Author's  Note:

This is my first book well not really, it's the first book I'm willing to work on. If tried to add in a lot of details and show what they feel. If you noticed Lia didn't show many feelings but that her character. Also thank you for giving this book a chance, if anyone can try to make me a cover that would be great. Also if you have any ideas to go along with this book that would be greatly appreciated. Imma also try to update ever Saturday if not I'm so sorry.