whispers in my ear

Chapter 1:                 It was a cold Autumn morning as the leaves barley hung on the trees and the wind blew across the face of a young girl named Rose,she was washing the dishes because her mother was feeling ill."Rose!!Rose!!"!!!

Startled she accidentally smashed a plate on the floor.   "JACOB LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO YOU LITTLE IDIOT"!!  Jacob had looked as he was whipped in the face." I ... I ...I'm sorry. Livid Rose screamed, "just go away you have caused enough trouble today!!" Jacob exited the room,his head held low and his face in a stiff frown he slowly walked to his room.

The night quickly came and Rose shuffled to her mother's room to check on how she was feeling,when she walked into her mothers room she was fast asleep.

Chapter 2:
The morning sun almost blinded rose as she woke up. A scary thought ran through Rose's mind what if her mom was dead this thought sent shivers down her spine. Rose quietly ran through the dark and damp hallway and opened the creaky door and relieved her mom wasn't there,suddenly she heard a loud clash from the kitchen."mom??!", " MOM??! "?! Rose sighed in happiness to see her mom flipping pancakes on the stove." What was that noise"?  Her mom looked at her in confusion. "What noise"?Rose looked a little worried."" There was a clash. Rose's mom looked at her scared,her eyebrows raised and her face serious."I thought that was you".

CHAPTER 3:

After that there was a long silence after that."JACOB"!
Rose and her mom ran to Jacob's room and saw him on the floor past out."OH MY GOD WE HAVE TO GET HIM TO THE HOSPITAL "!

CHAPTER 4:

"I'm sorry Rose sweety but only I am going to go okay". Rose got very mad." HE IS MY BROTHER"!!"I am sorry".Rose walked away, mumbling words her mom she couldn't understand.

CHAPTER 5:
couple hours later Rose got a text saying...

Jacob had .....

CHAPTER 6:

Jacob had.... cancer and he only had an hour to live

Rose's aunt picked her up to take her to the hospital.When Rose got there she ran to the room and saw her brother  in the hospital bed she sat beside him and said"I love you and I will still love you when your gone".  Rose looked at him with sad eyes and Jacob whispered to her ,"I love you too and think of me when you hear whispers in your ear ".He reached out to hug her and she held him so tight till he drifted away.

CHAPTER 7:

Rose cried herself to sleep that night and she heard a soft voice saying " I love you".
<3.  <3

Hope you loved this heartbreaking story and please vote for this story!!