Over again

It was 6am, I woke up getting ready for my big adventure. i was going with a group of seven including me. I was so excited although it was now only 6, my friends dad was coming to pick us up in his van. I was so excited I just could not wait any longer!

*3 hours later*

We was all there now and we was all so excited. We walked for so long it was un-real, so I got the others to agree to go my way but I guess after an hour they were wrong to come along. we was lost! none of us had any signal on our phone, what would we do? We decided to just give up we just did not know what to do. we decided to stay for the night, luckily we had our sleeping bags with us.

*12am*

My friend, Amy suddenly screamed which woke us all up a man was standing next to her and I seemed to recognise him. Amy screamed again but with excitement. I looked at the girls then back at the stranger. it was Zayn. Zayn Malik. Me and Danielle looked at each other and screamed. The other boys were there too. we took a while though to properly wake up. after ten minutes we stopped going mad about meeting and seeing them as I guess they came here so no one could notice them, but why would they come up to us if they wanted to be alone.

We all agreed to ask them why they came up to us and they answered back "because we thought maybe you would spend time with us" "we'll okay I guess" said Dannielle

They got their sleeping bags out and appeased around us we all agreed