'What is Happening?'

"Ringgg!!!!!"

The school bell rang and everyone was happy to go home from extra class,but you aren't because unfortunately for you,you had to wait until 5.20 p.m. because your father had an urgent meeting.

-time skip-

You have been waiting for 15 minutes at the school gate and when you look around,you see that there are nobody left at the school gate except for you. Then it started to rain so you reach for your umbrella in your bag.

'This is such a waste of time,if you would've just listen to yourself and walk home,you wouldn't be stuck in the middle of this heavy down pour.But no,instead you decided to listen to your fathet and wait for your father because your father told you it is dangerous to walk home alone'

Suddenly,an enchanting and familiar voice was reaching for you.You turn around to see who it is.When you did,you quickly try to look away but you can't because it was (C/N) running towards you!

"Hey,do you mind sharing your umbrella with me?"he said with his cute smile on his face and a loud heavy breath after tired running very fast while standing very close to you.

You knew your face was blushing so you tried to not look at him so he wouldn't saw your tomato red face.

'OK,control,you can do this,just say anything appropriate'

"N-no,not at all,wouldn't want you to be wet and have a fever right?",then you make a fake cute smile.

'What is wrong with you?!why would you say something stupid like that?!That is not appropriate at all!'

"Haha,thanks",he said without even feeling awkward.

'Wow,he is like a real life superman,he can save everything even stopping awkward to kill this lovely moment'

"Hey,your (Y/N) right?We live in the same area,I once saw you almost cried searching for your cat in your backyard"he said and ends it with a laugh.

'What?He knows my name?But how?No one has ever remember my name.Okey,just quickly answer his questions'

"Yup,that's me.Then when I went back to my room,It turns out,my cat was sleeping behind my pillow the whole time"you said and laugh.Your nervous feeling suddenly disappeared and it felt like you are having just another ordinary conversation.

"K"he said and laughs again.

'Wow,he laughs easily huh?'

"Say,when will your father come to pick you up?"he ask.

"He said at 5.20 p.m."you gave a heavy sigh after answering his question.

"But,that's another 35 minute."he said with a worried voice.

Then,(C/N)'s mother's car arrived.

'Nooo!why???Why do you have to go home now???'

"Hey,why don't you have a ride home with me?Beside we live in the same neighbourhood .Plus, if you wanna be my girlfriend you have to meet my parents first,right?"he said direct to you and with his romantic voice that quickly enchants you.

'What is happening?'

Without looking at the mirror you knew you were blushing because you can feel the heat on your cheeks and you just can't stop yourself.

He stared at you and laughs happily. Then he grabs your hand brings you to sit right next to him in the car.

"This must be (Y/N) the one you always talk about",(C/N) mom said.She look at you through the front mirror and gave you a warm smile.