Awaiting Master

It was a stormy night, and Master's slut was laying on the couch wrapped in a blanket with her face buried in a book waiting for him to come home. But it wasn't just any book- it was an erotic novel. As she kept reading, she became aroused. The more words she took in, the more her body became wet.

"God, I'm so horny... But I don't want to get in trouble with Master.." She thought to herself. She bit her lip as her eyes kept taking in words. Eventually, she couldn't help but let her hand travel down to her chest. She started playing with her nipples under her bra, tugging and twisting like Master would. Small moans escaped from her lips s they hardened.

"Master.." She moaned as her hand traveled past her stomach and to her wet lips. She runs her fingers along her slit and begins to rub her clit in a slow, circular motion. "Oh.. Master... Mmm.." The book drops to the floor as she scoots around into a comfortable position. She looks at the door, hoping Master doesn't barge in. She spreads her legs, in her newfound position, and inserts a finger. "Ah... So good.." She takes her other hand, rubbing her clit in an attempt to bring herself to a climax.

But at that moment, the door opens and her Master's voice startles her. "What did I say about touching yourself without permission, Slut?" His slut sits up on the couch and covers up with a face red of embarrassment.

"I-I'm sorry, M-Master!" She stuttered.

"Get the fuck up, dirty slut. Do you know what happens to sluts who disobey?" With each word, he gets closer and closer to her and the more he does the more frightened she becomes of her Master. "Are you scared, slut?" No answer. "I asked you a question, whore." With one swift motion, he yanks the blanket off her body and picks up the book from the floor. "You were reading an erotic novel?" Master asks with a chuckle. His slut looks down at the ground in shame for what she has done and knows she will be punished. Master throws the book to the side and pulls her by the hair so she looks up at him and leans his mouth to her ear. "The only one who should be making you wet is me." He feels the slut shiver at his words. "Understood?" No answer. Master pulls her up, his hand never untangling from her hair and bends her over the couch giving her a hard smack at her ass. "I said, understood?"

"Y-yes, master."

"Go to the room and get in your position. I'll be there in two minutes." The whore whispers a quick "yes, master" and hurries to the playroom. Opening the door, he sees his submissive kneeling next to the bed in the playroom. He smiles as he closes the door and approaches her. Each footstep he takes brings even more anticipation towards punishment.

"I'm sorry-" she begins, only to be interrupted.

"Silence, slut." The girl whimpers at the harsh tone of her master, knowing that talking out of turn will only add to her punishment. "You know what you did. And you're making up for it." Silence is the only thing surrounding her as her Master rummages around the room. She feels him come back towards her, a cold strap of leather caressing her chest as he drags a riding crop up her body. With the end, he lifts her face up. "Remind me, dear. What is rule number 2?" He looks done at her with disappointment but knows that discipline will be helping that feeling towards her go away. He did cherish her, he just hated it when she broke the rules.

After a minute of no response, Master strikes her breast with the crop. "No masturbating without Master's permission, Sir," she cried.

"Good. Stand up." She does as she's told, staying in place. Master walks in front of her, holding her throat. "And to think I was going to give you a wonderful evening for being so good the other night. Tsk. Tsk. Ask me what I was going to gift you," he said, chuckling sarcastically.

"What were you going to gift me, Master," she asked, feeling her Master's eyes bore into her.

"I was coming home, telling you I had a surprise for you. We were going out for dinner at a nice place downtown. Then, we were coming back home, and I was going to give you so much pleasure. Guess you didn't want it, though," he says. "I guess you didn't want my tongue and lips loving every inch of your body. The mind-blowing orgasms during our lovemaking. But no, you preferred to pleasure yourself to a little book, didn't you?" She didn't answer. Instead, she looked away, hearing her Master's disappointment was punishment enough, but she knew she deserved more. "Bend over that table and spread your legs."

Still not looking at her Master, she moves onto the wooden table and fixes herself into the position Master assigned her to.

He watched her as he strapped her down. Her face showing her regret. Her wrists were tied down above her head. She wiggled them around, feeling her ankles being put into more straps. A spreader bar, to be exact.

"Please let me have your cock, Sir. I want to please you with my mouth."

"If you wanted to please me, you would have followed your rules, now wouldn't you?"

"Yes, Sir." Master pushes her face towards his erection.

"Take it out, and suck my cock like the dirty little whore that you are." She pulls down his sweats along with his briefs revealing Master's well endowed erection. She prepares herself to begin pleasuring her master by stroking his cock at a slow pace, but firm hold. He groans lowly. When she lowers her head, he grabs ahold of her hair and pushes her face down to his cock. "Hurry up, little girl. We've only started." She gasps at her Master's sudden action and immediately begins to suck Master's cock hard and fast, helping herself to stroke her Master's balls."Gag on it slut." He pushes her head further down so his cock hits the back of her throat.For a moment, she can't breathe, but she soon composes herself and starts breathing through her nose, deepthroating him. She wants to satisfy him. Make up for what she did earlier without his permission. "That's a good whore. I'm gonna cum down your throat. I'm gonna explode in your mouth and you will let me." He stands up with his slut's mouth still around him and begins to thrust into her mouth fast, each time hitting the back of her throat. He pushes his slut's head down forcing her to take in all of Master's thick, hard cock.And with a few more thrusts to her mouth, he twitches in her mouth exploding his cum down her throat with a loud, deep groan. He sits back down coming down from his high. "Lap. Now." Without a word, the girl lays over her Master's lap. "For every spank, you will count. Understand?"

"Yes, Master," she whispers.

"How many chapters of that book did you read," he says with a sly smirk as he runs a hand over his sluts back and ass.

"Seven, Master."

"Lucky number seven, huh?" He runs his hand along the curve of her ass before giving her a loud smack.

"One, M-master!" Spank on her other cheek. "Two, Master!" Spank on her pussy from behind. "Thre-e, Master!" Spank to her right thigh. "Four, Master!" Spank to the middle of her ass. "Five, Master.." She moans. Spank to her left thigh. "Six, Master." He rubs her ass again and give her another final spank to her left cheek. "Oh god.. Seven, Master!" She slumps down on his lap only to be picked up and softly tossed on the bed.

"Rest well, someone's birthday is tomorrow and that pussy will get a celebratory pounding," Master says as he climbs in bed with her, pulling the duvet over them. "Goodnight, beautiful," he says, pulling her close.

"Goodnight, Master." And with that, they both let sleep take over...

***
I hope you enjoyed the first erotic story of the series. ;)