Suddenly....together

Sunny day, no clouds, hot like hell, where's the main destination in this situation? "The beach". After a long day at a resort next to the beach I am terribly tanned. The first thing I did when I got home, I showered. When I finished, I heard my dad talking on the phone, when I got out I realized that that his cousin invited us to dinner. “oh man what am I gonna wear with this terrible tan but this guy makes very good food ill wear anything". I stared at my closet for 5 minutes and got out a green cotton jeans-look alike pants and a loose white I shirt with a cherry kicks print so my tanned shoulders could appear and popped on my white converse, left my natural curls loose. I put my "pretty little liars" book in a fuchsia longchamps bag and got in the car. We passed by to get them some ice cream and extra pink wana, my nutella favorite. Finally there. The place smelled like fries and salmon. Their 2 years old son Jason ran to me and hugged me: “Jason!! I've missed you!!" I said with fake expressions. He forced me to watch baby TV, this little monster "no offence”. Finally they put him to sleep for relief. I relaxed on the leather sofa waiting the long waited feast. After a while, the table was full with: a big bowl of fries, a platter of grilled salmon with mushroom sauce and a green salad: “yay it was worth coming!". while they were talking my dad's cousin said:" my uncle's son had a fat reduction surgery " .I thought " man this hot Blondie that I see everyday coming to the gym next to my house, it shouldn't be him he's too hot and skinny!!" he interrupted my train of thoughts and said:" yes their middle son Joe" " oh ok his brother, now it makes sense" we continued the evening normally. Ice cream came, I filled my biscuit with pink wana my favorite, and it’s a nutella and vanilla ice cream. The door bell rang brutally and interrupted the “adults” conversation so they quickly opened the door. it was the guy riding my train of thoughts earlier, Joe’s younger brother Ryan trying to catch his breath and he said between breaths:" Joe...Joe...had a dilemma at the hospital and my parents are abroad for my grandpa’s funeral so please go see what happened please" my dad's cousin said:" how did u get here?" he replied while drinking the cup of water my mom brought him:" I took a taxi”. My dad announced while getting his phone:” Ok we will go, Kandy you stay here with Ryan and take care of Jason when he wakes up, we won’t be late” “ OMG it’s midnight….how?!...” I thought, but said the exact opposite “yeah you go we will be fine don’t worry”