Tagged

Okay so I got tagged by 101cupcakelover and @dari_yasmaine4 THEY ARE BOTH COOL PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

So this is what I have to answer:

Answers:
1. I can't decide between 'The Script', 'Disturbed', or 'Skillet'.

2. Pizza and Chicken Soup

3. Water....... Don't judge

4. 'Undone' by 'FFH'

5. The Last: Naruto The Movie....... Don't judge

6. NCIS

7. Any types of blues and silvers

8. Swimming

9. Minecraft...... Sorry if you don't like it or it's too cliche, but for me it feels mystical. (Not on team Mystic, okay, I don't play Pokemon Go)

      Okay so apparently there is no tenth question so I'm gonna make one myself
10. If you could have any power, what would it be?

Answer:
I would love to have the power to manipulate water, ice, and snow.

Now it's on to the people (15) who I tag and these are:

natis120
XimenaMonteroAlvarad
Patilove7007
katsuki-mlg
Animefan547
EMANUEL1730
KafoeChung
Kakuto_Uzumaki
andyzard
galaxyy__108
@naruhina_shipper_12
Fatex_Uzumaki
ChrisChoco
JadelovesAnime12
QUEENANIME9

If you weren't tagged it's probably because either you have already been tagged by the same person that tagged me or because the number of tags wasn't high enough.

Also I was tagged by a couple other people and I don't really remember who so if you know please tell me so I can do this again and not let them down!

That's all for this tagged and I hope you enjoyed learning more about me. Also now that you're here, can you please check my story 'Undercover Love' out? (Please don't think that I'm doing things for the votes or views, I merely want to get the different opinions from the readers so that if I'm doing something wrong I can improve it to make my stories better and continue writing) It's Naruhina and I really wanted to share it!!!! If you check it out I thank you!!!! That's it, BYE!!!!!!!

  -AdriWaterGirl51🌊🌙💙❄️