THE SHELBY THAT GOT AWAY!!!

The Shelby that got away. One day on a stormy night me and my friend Shelby went into the basement to go watch t.v, play bored games, and maybe make some hot chocolate. We watched a few scary movies and we went to sleep. In the middle of the night i woke up and I came to see that the basement door was open I went to the upstairs and saw that Shelby was awake she was rum aging thought out the fridge, "I said what are u doin' " she turned around and replayed " I trying to find all your mac and cheese". And then Jordan  burst into the room and said " WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY MAC AND CHEESE''. Shelby replied " I'M GONNA EAT YOUR MAC AND CHEESE" Shelby shouted. Jordan said " OH NO YOU  DON'T" and threw her to the floor. Shelby got up and started to cry. Shelby said " you shall receive a consequence". Shelby said " TAYLOR HELP ME" I said "OK" and we grabbed a knife and finished her off by killing her. We put her body inside of a black plastic bag and took her outside, since we lived like right next to the forest her body it was easy to hide and depose of the body. We dragged it outside and buried it. As we were heading back we saw a house and we saw a trash can we oped it and then popped out a fairy it was covered in poop, it said " I am your guardian angel"... 

TO BE CONTINUED...