Chapter 1

Shannon's pov
Mum why do I have to go camping anyway it's not like I'm going to be interested in anything there. "Of course you will sweetie, your going to the wrestling with your little brother and seeing the famous Welsh Stevie Starr" "Mum i don't know who Stevie Starr is!" I'm 18 now and I want to do my own thing but my mum being her stubborn self wants me to join in with the family things. Don't get me wrong I want to see what the wrestling is like but it's not going to help me get over the fact that it's been 3 years since my boyfriend died in his motorcycle accident.
3 years ago
"Babe where you going" I asked Alex "I'll be back in a bit babe I'm just going to work for a couple of hours" "okay I love you I'll see you soon"
Ring ring; I look after at my phone to see Alex's number calling me "hey babe what's up?" "Excuse me is this a family member of Alex Thomas?" "No but this is his girlfriend Shannon what's happen" I asked. "I'm so sorry to tell you this miss but your boyfriend has been in a motorbike accident and we need you to come to the hospital straight away". I felt my heart stop I had to get to him.
At the hospital
I ran straight into the hospital pushing straight to the front of the desk not caring about anything else. "Excuse me my boyfriend was brought in here 20 minutes ago Alex Thomas" I stood while I was waiting for her to find out what room he was in. "Aw yes he's in room 206" "thank you".

I ran as fast as I could until I reached his room, I slowly pushed the door open to see my life laying there with pipes sticking out of his body.
I sat and held his hand which was ice cold I felt the tears pouring down my cheeks as I wiped them the door opened and in came the doctor. "Hello I'm doctor Davies you must be Alex's girlfriend" "yes I am is he going to be okay?" "I'm afraid because of his accident he's lost a lot of blood and I'm really sorry but he won't make it through the night".

My heart sank in my chest, I'm about to lose everything. "How long does he have?" "He has a few hours". I sat with him for the last few hours he had pouring my heart out to him and him I love him and I will never forget him. As soon as I said those words I heard his beeper go and I looked and saw the line went straight I begged him to wake up as the doctor walked in to take his body away.
End of flash back