Prologue

"There's no other way." Harley sighed in defeat. Harley had dark skin and beautiful hazel eyes. She was fit and her straight hair hung above her shoulders. Her lips could make any guy crazy. She was the only one with a boyfriend and surprisingly enough, he was friends with the gang of bad boys.

"Okay, fine. We'll all go. In one car. With.. them. But I'm in charge of the music." Andrea interjected. Andrea was no doubt the shortest of the four, but she had curves that made up for it. Her hair was straight and hung just above her hips. She had brown eyes that could murder and thick eyebrows.

"I'll make sure we have snacks and drinks." Adelyn cheered. She was the youngest, yet the tallest. Whilst the others were all 17 (except her sister Sabrina who is 18), she was only 15. She had cute ringlets and a beautiful smile. She had a body like Cara Delevigne and Kendall Jenner.

"I'll make sure no one's doing anything illegal." Sabrina added. She was the most mature and the most innocent. Unlike her sister, she had loose waves.  She looked beautiful in anything and she always made sure her clothes were following the trend.

"WE will make sure you girls have fun." Brayden chimed in as he gestured towards him and his little gang.

Brayden had brown hair, blue eyes and long eyelashes, he was pretty tall and he either wore a cute smile that would make you think he's innocent, or some of the girls would know, his panty-dropping smirk.

Stood on his right was Colin. The tallest of the three, he had blue eyes, pale skin, blonde hair and a cute smile all the girls fall for.

And lastly, Travis. The shortest of the three. He always had messy hair and a lazy smile. His eyes are brown and mysterious, and his brown skin made him look like a model.