Feels

Diary entry one:
There is a legend that when you meet your soulmate for the first time the tattoo on your forearm will glow the same color together. The only issue with that is no one is ever around. I am always alone. I live in a little town. By myself. I spend most of my time in my local library. I prefer to grow through knowledge. Since its the only thing i can do really.

Diary entry two:
I found a book today. It's about that legend I talked about in the last entry. The book told me a lot of things. Like it told me when i will be meeting my so called "soulmate" and that i should be ready to meet him/her. The time in which i will be meeting him/her will be soon. I think it's all silly. Pointless because i have never seen another person at all.

Diary entry three:
I actually tried to walk out of town early this morning. I couldn't physically walk out. Something stopped me. I don't know how to feel about this...

Diary entry four:
I wonder what i would say if I ever actually meet someone in my lifetime. I will look in a book for it. I think I'm gonna have apple juice while i read. I feel like drinking apple juice. I will practice everything it says just in case.

Diary entry five:
I kept reading and practicing what I'm gonna say to this person for the deadline when I meet him/her. The one book I read says I will be meeting them in about 6 more days. I dunno if I should believe it or not.

Diary entry six:
I went to one of the clothes shop today. I thought I should check it all out, instead of wearing the same old tee-shirt and torn jeans. There was this really cute dress in the window. It went down to my knees and looked good with my black hair. It was white with a black ribbon tied into a bow around the waist. I love it. I might wear it when I meet my soulmate.

Diary entry seven:
I looked about the town again and found lots of stores other than the ones i go to on a daily basis. There was a makeup store and I took a few things that i thought would look good on me. I learned how to use makeup from a random book a little while ago. There is now only two days until I meet my soulmate.

Diary entry eight:
Tomorrow is the day. I'm so excited to meet him/her. I made sure everything is perfect and ready for me to meet them. I'm sure I am ready.

Diary entry nine:
I woke up and right away put the dress on and all my makeup. I felt like I looked perfect. I stepped out of my door and there was so many people around. It was so different seeing others when i have lived alone all my life. Some were holding hands and some their tattoos were glowing. It was all beautiful. I walked around and to the spot where I couldn't go any further. I took a step forward and was able to pass through, but I didn't stop. I took another step. And then another till i was running around the places I wasn't able to before. At one point i had stopped and I found this ledge that looked over the town and I sat at the very end. I sat for a few minutes and then noticed my tattoo glowing. I gasped and looked down. It was black. I stood up and looked around. I couldn't see anyone around until i noticed a black light coming from behind a tree to my left. I walked over slowly and saw a girl with short, dyed white, hair. She had shining blue eyes. I don't think she noticed me at first because she was listening to music. She finally looked up at me and a gust of wind went past and everything seemed to be in slow motion, like the romance books i read all the time. My hair and dress both were blown around by the wind as her blue eyes met my brown ones. She said hi to me and I timidly said hi back and then pointed at my tattoo. She seemed to finally notice her's was glowing like mine and then looked at me and blushed brightly. I then giggled at her flustered look and she just pretended like it never really happened but she grabbed my hand anyways. At that point both of our tattoos glowed blue and suddenly changed. I had half of her's and she had half of mine. I smiled at her and everything was as perfect just as I had hoped.