You decide to go on a road trip with your 6 friends. You all meet at one of your friends house. You all go up to his room and wait till his parents drive a rental car back to the house. One of your friends has a new camera he got, it's not an overly expensive one but it's good quality. You guys play around with it and film yourselves dancing and being retarded. He had a white cage in the corner of the room with a blue bird in it. His room is medium with a small bed with white sheets and also white walls with a medium size window with white drapes. There's books everywhere.

His parents get back home.

You think of heading out of the city, so you guys grab the rental mini van and hit the road. You look out the window and put headphones in. Your friend is still filming it all with the new camera he got. Your friends are being retarded as all ways and have fun on the way there. You stop at a little pit stop type thing. It has a basket ball hoop so you guys get out of the van and shoot some hoops. He's still filming it all you don't know why but if he wants to. While your shooting hoops someone starts yelling. And you look up and one of your friends is flying! Then another one starts floating and flys around.

Everyone starts flying except you...

"Maybe your gonna be the one that saves me" ~Got7 Fly