Imagines <3

For Kat (@katsmith19)

This was the day, Jason was finally coming back from being on tour with the Boyz! You missed him so much, you couldn't wait to run up to him and kiss him all over! Since you haven't seen him in three months!

* Jason tweets *

Finally back in NJ! Loved meeting all of you!

So you knew he was back, but had hadn't texted you or called you all day. You felt as if he was ignoring you but, you came to your senses maybe he's just tired. So you sent him a simple sweet text.

* Kats Text To Jason *

Can't believe your finally home! Can't wait to see you love you <3 & good night handsome!

Waiting for a reply you never got...

* 2 weeks passed by*

You were starting to get frustrated with Jason he hasn't called or texted you at all. So you sent out a tweet.

* Kats Tweet *

Maybe things aren't working out between us...

Later on that night you hear a noises coming from your window, Jason was down below throwing pebbles. You opened your window and asked Jason what he wanted.

"What do you want Jason?" You said with a rude tone.

"Princess, please come down here. I'm honestly so sorry for ignoring you and not calling/texting you. Please forgive me you are my everything, I love you so much. I don't know what I'd do without you." He said.

You closed your window and went outside to give Jason a hug and a kiss. You ran towards Jason, tackling him, then you kissed his soft lips.

"Jason, I forgive you my prince, just promise me that you'll never do that again!

"I promise my princess!"

You both laid on the grass looking up and the stars, every now and then kissing each other softly on the lips.

Sorry Kat :/

I'm sorry that it's short and horrible, but it's the best I could do with the amount of time and had and with school work.