Chapter 1: Popped a Bubble

A thousand years ago, a gem named Topaz was almost shattered by a Rose Quartz. But topaz friend name aquamarine and her escaped from the war. So they tried all their might to survive for another thousand of years. Then while Aqua was using her healing powers to heal topaz' gem on her back.

Topaz felt she was gonna shatter but no

Topaz felt she was gonna shatter but no....she's was gonna get poof.
"I'm sorry". She said to Aqua then got poofed. Aqua held her gem tightly and used her warp pad to inform her other friends; sapphire and ruby. She told them to hold onto topaz gem and bubble her when she's ready. They hold onto it for a long time, not telling rose. A few years, this happen. Now let's start this story!
"Hey lion I wonder where the gems are going". Said a half boy gem name Steven universe. Then his pink pet lion just growled calmly. Steven laid down on his bed and started to think about the gems. He stared at the door where the gems rooms are. Then randomly, garnet's room was opened by Steven's gem.
"Woah! That was so weird!!". Said Steven. He got up jumped downstairs and walked to the door to garnet's room. It was the same as it was accept it has more bubbles. He looked around at the bubbles and saw an unusual bubble with a gem. He called his lion and came over.
"Lion let me get on your back". He told his lion. Lion growled calmly and let him. Steven stand on his back and tried to grab the blue bubble. Until then he tripped and dropped the bubble. Steven got up and saw the bubble popped
"Oh no!!". He said. He ran to grab the bubble until it was too late. The gem floated up and transformed with Steven's own eyes. As the gem transformed, she fell on the ground but still a little cracked. (Topaz is blue not red)

Steven blushed a little but ran up to her"A-Are you ok?!"

"A-Are you ok?!". He said. The girl was awaken a little but not much. She grunted a little too but couldn't see much
"Wh-What?". She whispered until she can see clearly and saw Steven in front of her. She gasped and pushed him away and got up on her bottom.
"Where am I?!!! Who...What are you?!". She said. Steven was panting but helps her
"It's ok! I'm a friend! My name is Steven Universe and I'm...half human and half gem". He said. The girl was shocked but Steven calms her down.
"It's ok....I'm not an enemy".
"......oh....I'm sorry about this. My name is Topaz". Said the girl. Steven was blushed and so was topaz. For a moment topaz laughed.
"You're kinda cute for your age!". She laughed. Steven blushed even more harder then laughed. Both of them laughed and topaz was making jokes. Until the crystal gems were back and saw them in garnet's room.
"Steven!!". Said Pearl. They both turned around and saw them. Steven got up and helped topaz to. Garnet was in shock.
"G-Garnet?". Said pearl.
"Topaz....is that you?". Said garnet. Topaz was confused. She said she doesn't know who she was but garnet explained what happen to topaz with the rest.
"Where's Aqua?!" Said topaz. She couldn't abandoned me.....could she? She thought. The crystal gems looked at each other.
"We don't know that topaz. We're trying to figure out how to get rid of homeworld. Topaz nodded.
"Come on!!! This is taking forever!!!". Said amethyst. Topaz laughed a little. Steven took a glance at her arm and her gem, it was a little cracked so was her arm.
"What happened?". He said. Topaz saw her arm and told him it's fine.
"Well....it's getting late, why don't you stay here?". Said pearl. Topaz smiled and nodded.