1

Love.

    Love has many definitions. There is the physical kinda of love. There is the mental type of love. Love has many definitions by book. But the true definition is the one you create.

    Love is like a virus. You leave your heart open,  you allow a parasite to crawl in.

You allow love in.

   Some say love is a feeling, a drug, a sickness, a joke. Some say it's not real.   

    Love isn't something that can be bought. Love is compassion. Love is the way you feel. It is a feeling, it's is a drug, it's is a sickness, and most of all it is not real.

    It's something we made up.

    Love is love. There's is no way to describe it. Some people say they know what love is. Some people say they never haves loved. But the you have the people who believe in a different kind of love. This are the people who believe in the type of love that changes you. That makes they sky brighter, the grass greener, the star shine brighter. That is the love few people I have meet say they have experienced.

  Love comes at any age in any form.
There is young love, there is old love, there is tough love, there sentimental love, there's broken love.

    But love is not known by some people. Those people aren't broken. They aren't weird. They are lonely and they need someone to love them.

     Love needs to be found.

     Love is found.