Introduction

The silent patter of feet hitting the road echoed through the ally. They walked quietly and quickly.  Their tails swished swiftly in the air.  Yin and Claw were making their way to their next house. They lived in a place where Catfolk and Werewolves were slaves to humans.

  There were 4 groups, Yin, Yang, Claw, and Yin & Yang. Yin contained Female Werewolves, Yang contained Male. Claw contained Catfolk, and Yin & Yang was a Mix. Claw and Yin were heading to their home for the next week.

   In the middle of Yin and Claw was an 12 year old Werewolf and a 12 year old Neko, both female. The humans treated them special, for they got along better than the rest. They never fought and they did their work together.

   The humans tried to split them one day after they had met, as an experiment. The two girls seemed to go insane, and when anything came near, they attacked. When they put the two together again, they seemed fine. They were used for cleaning, cooking, and for simple pets. Males did more rough work like hauling, building, and more.

  The 2 girls were rare, exotic pure breeds that sold for $25,000 together, and the older they get the more they are worth. They girls loved music, drawing, and running in wide open fields.