Wake up and be late

Kymani's (Zoover) POV
So you know when you are having the best dream of your life and just at the best part someone has to come wake you up? Yea. I was dreaming about me becoming a famous DJ and right when I was about to sign the contract my brother had to wake me up. "Man, what do you want dude?" I ask my big bro Wasabi, as I pull the covers over my head covering my face from the light "I need you to get up." He says tugging on the covers until they come off my head. "What time is it?" I ask not even bothering to sit up or open my eyes back and put the pillow over my head. "Its 9:00" "Bro give me at least until like 11:00. Why do I even have to get up so early?" "Because we are going to hang out with my friends." He says as I think he gets off my bed. "Well. If I leave you here will you get up by 12 and be at the cafe by 1, because I have somethings to take care of first." "Yeah, yeah, now just get out," I say finally opening my eyes giving him a kiss in the cheek, then he walks out the room.

Time skip to 12:35

I woke up from a dreamless sleep. I glace at the clock to see that its 12:35. At first i think nothing of it, then Poof!! It hit me like baseball. "Oh shit!!" I say as I jump out of bed right onto the floor. "Ow." I get up off the floor and rush to my dresser to grab some under clothes and go to the bathroom.

10 minutes later

After I get out the shower I go to my closet and pull out a black long sleeve croptop with camouflage cargo pants and I grab my black Jordan's. I throw those on and run around my room looking for my black snapback and black hand bag that goes across me. "Oh come the hell on dude!! Where the fuck is it?!?!" I yell at myself then remembered that they are in the living room. I grab my phone and my camo case and run as fast as I can down the stairs. I see my hat, bag, and my green beatz. I grab them and go out the door and locked it. Then I went to the garage and got my skateboard and headed to the Lucky Cat Cafe. Of course I had my music on. Once I hit the cafe I jump off the skateboard and ran into the cafe. "There you are!!" I look up to see my brother with his armed crosses and an angry look on his face. "Sorry I'm late dude, I kinda lost track of time." I say panting a lot. "Well, what time did you get up??" "About 12:35 or something like that. Where is everyone." I asked looking around the small cafe. "Umm.. The Hamada brothers are upstairs and I don't know where the others are." Everything was silent until... "Pika." My eyes grow wide realizing that the sound was the Pikachu I built when I was younger. I had programmed it so well it some how developed a mind of it's own. He's not evil or anything. He is pretty sweet, but he can be a little smart-ass at times. "Pika." There it is again, he's in my bag!! "Shhhh!!" I say smacking my bag a little. "What was that?" Wasabi asked with his eyebrow raised. "Ummm... ME!! It was me. See look Pika." I say nervously. "Zoo you are a weird little girl." Then two boys came running down the stairs...

Hello my wonderful people!! So this is my new story. As you can see this is a BH6 fanfic. Anyway on to the important stuff.
1.Hiro is 17 and Zoover is 16, but the others are still the same age.
2. Tadashi is alive the whole way. Yay!!
3. I should have told y'all this earlier, bit I'll tell u now (even though u may have figured it out already) there is a lot of cussing in this so if ya don't like don't read.
Well that's it. I luv u guys. Bye