The Haunted Dragon Rider

One bright and cheerful day on the Isle of Berk lies a village, and in this village everyone has smiles on their faces well everyone except one boy he has aborn coloured hair, dark green eyes but when he angry his eyes turn red he has stage fright, he can sing but not in public, until one fateful night, his name is Hiccup son of the chief of Berk Stoick the Vast. Hiccup is half human half dragon, he has fire powers but if he goes outside his fire could burn down the entire island only one place can contain his power his and only his home or if he gets out he could seriously hurt someone or himself so just to make sure he can't hurt him or somebody else Stoick put locks on each door and window in the house.

"I'm sorry son but you can't fly Toothless or go outside. It's for your own good"! Stoick says.

"No it's for YOUR selfish, cold-hearted fat self"!!! Hiccup shouts as his eyes turned red.

"Watch the attitude son"!!!!!!! Stoick shouts.

"Why? Because it's true"? Hiccup ask with red surrounding the house.

Before the two vikings knows it the house burst in flames and the fire went up to the sky causing the sky to rip open and making a ghost comes out of the rip burning Berk to the ground.

"Hiccup we need you and fast"! Astrid shouts above on her dragon. A Deadly Nadder called Stormfly.

"No Hiccup! It's way too dangerous"! Stoick shouts getting their attention.

"Why is that"? Hiccup asked his father.

"Look up at the sky, look at what you unleashed"! Stoick shouts.

Astrid and Hiccup looked up surprised they were jaw-opened unable to speak until Hiccup spoke up,

"Did I that"? Hiccup asked.

"You did"! A mysterious yet familiar voice said.

"Mom? How can it be your dead right"?

"Well son that's not entirely true"! Valka said.

"Hiccup I might I can shine a light on this". Astrid said.

"Gather up the other dragon riders and take them to the cove. Dad I have to go"! Hiccup ordered

"Your mother was the worst, she were pure evil but one night she found love in her heart, your father taught her how to be good and she got the hang of it until one night a night fury had magical powers, powers that Valka wanted she decided to kill the night fury and take the powers for herself she gave up on being good and went back to be evil then she met a evil boy, eyes blue as forget-me-nots as the night comes his eyes turn to bright red then she had a cute green eye and red eye. You were that cute baby, Hiccup"! Astrid explained.

"Stoick isn't my real father and you all knew about this"! Hiccup sighed madly.

All of a sudden the cove glowed fire red.

"Hiccup the rest didn't know only I knew! That's not helping,  is it"? Astrid said trying to calm Hiccup down.