Nothing Remains.

See the earth See the rain,

But don't see my pain.

I put on my mask cause there's nothin' to gain.

I'm alone, alone again.

I walk down the street starring at my feet.

Where am I going, Who am I gonna meet?

I just want you to hold me, just hold me, tell me that I'm your only.

Cause even though it's a lie the truth hurts more, like when you look around the corner and Nothings In store.Think about your life and what your gonna be.

When I look in the mirror I only see me.

I don't see the same as you do. I keep my words in, Share it only with a few.

It used to be you.

But you left me, just left me. And this Is when things got heavy.

I wanna let go, I just wanna leave. There's nothing here for me. No reason to stay.

Everyone has a place, I guess mines starring into space.

Dreaming about a better day. About what I should have said.

Should I have stayed or gone like that rain. Storms come and go, but the sun stays the same. Our planet circles every year. Every month everyday it just stays the same. It's we who change.

People pick themselves up and dust themselves off. I've see them come from the top then drop.

Or claw their way out of the pit that they've got. It's not in hell we rot, but in the mistakes of others.

Pain and problems come everyday. Turn the tides and wash them away. Forget for a moment just who you are and let yourself get lost in the stars.

See the earth See the rain, But you don't see my pain. I put my mask on cause there's nothin' to gain. I may be alone but I'm still the same. Cause I turned the Tide and fought through the pain.

I turned my hurt into words. I let my feelings flood my page. Eventually I will see that anger Is useless  just like you.

Cause even though you were one of the few, who listened when I talked, You never really cared you just let me drop.

But it's thanks to you I have what I've got, went from the bottom right to the top. I used the pain you gave me and turned it into gold, in with the new and out with the old.

But I still wanna leave I just gotta go. I wanna stare up at the stars in a different world. 365 days of this, everyone new and brighter.

See the earth See the rain,

But you don't see my pain. I don't put on a mask cause nothing remains with loneliness,I had so much to gain.