My 3 Step brothers

Chapter 1 " Car Accident"

When I got home from school I saw my dad and mom best friends crying.

(ALEX prove)
What happen your mom and dad died what and how.

Mrs. Butler said the got into a car crash.

(ALEX prove)

I started to Burt out crying.

(Interesting Facts)

Hi sorry if I went of with the story but let me tell you about myself.

Name: Alex Kemp
Age: 15
Fav color: purple, hot pink
Middle Name: Liz
Family: Mom Rose, Dad Jake
Facts about me: I'm pretty, funny, super smart in the 9th grade of high school, skinny but not Nasty skinny. I'm glad to be me but I'm not rich Mrs.Butler is super rich she has 1 blooded kid with is Austin Butler, the she adopted 2 more because she couldn't ha anymore kids.

(Interesting Facts)about her kids.

Name: Austin Butler
Age: 22
Fav color: Blue
He has a 6 pack that is all I know

Name: Liam Payne
Age: 20
Fav color: Blue
He has a 6 pack too

Name: Jake T. Austin
Age: 18
Fav color: Blue
Hr also has a 6 pack too

So, I never ever meant any of theses boys not once in my life I mean I see photos of them but that is all.

(Back to the story)

(ALEX prove)
We're am I gonna go I don't have a home.

(Mrs. Butler prove)
You will have too live with us sweetie for now on.

(Alex prove)

But my mom and dad why did they have to leave.

"Air Port"

(Alex prove)
Will about to head to Cali. When we got to her house they are just super rich but I know why all her kids are so famous ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

(Austin prove)

I answer the door and I saw my mom and a girl who look like she is 15 or 16.

(Mrs.Butler prove)
Hey honey what cha doing?

(Austin prove)
Nothing " Who Is this"

(ALEX prove)
I'm Alex I am such a big fan.

(Austin prove)
Wait until you see my brothers.

(Alex prove)
When I got in side the house I saw 2 more guys coming down. One of the boys stop and froze I think that was Liam. The other boy was just looking at me and said who is that.

(Austin prove)
That is our new step sister. OMG yay!

(Liam's prove)
OMG a sister.

(Jake T. Prove)
Dude Liam you should shut your mouth so you don't catch any flies.

(Austin prove)
I know not even Alex is like that and we are famous.

(Austin prove)
So, Alex do you wan't to go swimming with us, I mean it is up to you.

(Alex prove)
Yes, I would love too.
When we got out side all the boys jump in. Wow all six packs okay then awkward!

When we got out I ran into my bed room and got change. My outfit was a badge crop top with super skinny jeans with badge toms.

(All the boys prove)
When Alex came down stairs all of our mouth we're open it is like OMG Becky

So we all ask Alex if she wanted to go to the movies and she said yes.

(Alex prove)
When we got to the movies I ask if they had any girlfriend just too ask.
They all look at me and Austin said yes and her name is Vanessa Hudgens,
Liam said yes and her name is Danielle Peazer, and Jake said no how sad.
When they answer they all ask me and all I did was stand there.

(ALEX prove )
I said noooo and I will never ever have one!

All the boys prove
What? Why? Were not that bad!

Liam prove ya will see about that. All the boys look at me. We'll I'm in the " One Direction" so Ha you will get a boyfriend!

Alex prove
I mean I like one of them.

All the boys prove
Who tell us please.

Alex prove
It was Liam but now he is my brother so I don't like you I mean as a brother ya. Well I think of you guys all of brothers you know that right.

All the boys
Yea but your not aloud to date until your dead so have fun being loney.

Alex prove
Over my dead body so you have fun with that. I said running away as they are running towards me.