Shikaino

"Hey Shikamaru!" Ino greeted.
"Oh, uh, hey." Shikamaru blushed. He'd just walked into her room, her hair was all down and she was wearing nothing but a loose T-shirt.
"What're you doing here?" She pulled him inside and quickly shut the door.
"Ino... uh... I forgot... you're- you're very hot." Shikamaru drooled.
"What?" Ino giggled, confused.
"Your, ok you didn't forget anything, I just wanted to swing by." He admitted.
"You did?" Ino pushed him down on her bed and straddled him.
"I did." Shikamaru rolled his eyes and pulled her in for a kiss. Ino moved to unbutton his pants quickly. Shikamaru pulled away and got on top of her as he slipped his pants off.
"Wow, someone's e-eager today." Ino teased. Shikamaru growled and snuck his hands between her legs and brushed her pussy lightly.
"Ok shika!" She purred, gripping his shirt.
"Troublesome." Shikamaru laughed.
"Shutup! Take off your shirt!" She demanded. Shikamaru smiled and followed her request, tossing his shirt on the floor.
"Ino, your turn." Shikamaru urged.
"Ok." Ino slowly lifted the hem of her shirt, Shikamaru watching impatiently.
"What? You're getting shy now?" Shikamaru groaned, getting harder than ever.
"No, I just like watching you wait." She shrugged. Shikamaru groaned and pulled her shirt off her, leaving her completely naked.
"You really are a very pretty girl." Shikamaru assured.
"I know." Ino smiled as he licked his lips.
"Shika." She moaned as he sucked on her beasts.
"Nara stop it! Just get inside me!" Ino whined. Shikamaru sighed and kicked off the remainder of his clothes.
"Ready?" Shikamaru questioned.
"You know I am!" Ino scoffed.
"Do we have to talk about how much we love each other? Or?" Shikamaru stalled. Ino rolled her eyes and laughed.
"You've been beggin' for this since forever... what's wrong?" She laughed. Shikamaru shrugged and slowly entered her.
"I- ow- that... ow." She teared up.
"Ino?" Shikamaru wiped her tears away.
"No, I'm fine. Keep going." She permitted.
"I won't move 'til it stops hurting, Ino. Just tell me when." He assured. There was a long pause, but Shikamaru didn't rush her at all.
"Ah!" She finally moaned. Shikamaru raised his eyebrows.
"Shikamaru move!" She demanded.
"Ok." He began thrusting in and out of her.
"Shikamaru! Faster! Faster!" She begged.
"I-Ino." He grunted.
"Oh shika! Ah!" She moaned. Shikamaru began thrusting faster.
"Ah! Sh-shika." She sighed, cumming. "Ino!" He went a little longer then came too.
"Well don't you have something to say?" Ino demanded as he began putting his clothes back on.
"Thanks." Shikamaru smirked, he knew saying that would bother her.
"Nara!" Ino chucked a pillow at him.
"I love you too, Ino." Shikamaru sighed and kissed her forehead before leaving.