Prologue & Author's Note !

Prologue

A story where Gray Fullbuster, needs to find a girl to marry for him to become a King. With the help of the 'Great Titania', Erza Scarlet ofcourse. They need to find that girl after the year ends.

It doesn't matter if he's gonna marry a princess or a normal girl. What really matter is their feeling for each other.

Question is....

Who will be his future bride?
Can he find it?
How long will it take to find this special someone?
Does he really need to go too far  or is it already in-front of him?

To know more, let us read the story!

Author's Note!

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOP RIGHT THERE!!! DO NOT SCROLL DOWN OR TURN THE PAGE, YET!!!

I, the Basically Fabulous but still a Trash-Author, will just say something......
/but if you don't wanna read this, it's fine/

So..... What I'm going to say is..

.....This is my first FANFICTION EVER! AND MY FIRST STORY ON WATTPAD!

So please, I beg you not to be very harsh on correcting me on my mistakes.
/If there are............ I'm sure there are/ [O /////// O]

Well, I accept my mistakes anyways LOL, just don't be too HARSH! 
Hmmmmm, that's all I guess?

Oh

WAIT!

I hope you enjoy this story / fan-fiction I made for all the GrayZa Fans

And those for the people who'll be supporting this story, I LOVE Y'ALL IN ADVANCE [♥3♥]

WARNING SPOILER(S)
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Well, tbh...  I feel guilty while making this fanfic because of Chapter 500.. Juvia was alive. SO FAST!! LIKE WHYYY!? It's not that I don't want her to live... it's just that ... it was too fast..
Anyways/ Still gonna do this fanfiction/ byeee~

><><><><><><><

Let the Story Begin! →